You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

MylesFinton
Max Payne 3 - Thoughts and OpinionsSo, after 9 years the next instalment in Max's tale graces our consoles. In my opinion, it is one of the best, most engrossing games i have played in quite some time. The blend of gameplay and cinematic's is paramount, gameplay is buttery smooth (My only pet peeve is when in last stand sometimes my reticle will get lodged behind the enviroment, whether it be a wall or a chair etc.) But even that isnt too bad considering the WONDERFUL checkpoint system. You die? Back in within 2-3 seconds tops. Not stead drilling it into my mind that "YOU ARE DEAD!"; just allowing me to get back on with the great game! Multiplayer i love, with Payne killer being a fan favorite of mine :) Id say for me a solid 8-9/10, as i can see much replay value what with the multiplayer and arcade modes.

WHAT ABOUT YOU, RT COMMUNITY?
#1  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
11 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
WhiteVader The Wolf
ROLF
#2  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 2 Lame
WhiteVader The Wolf

#3  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 4 Lame
Pantherfan1 Phenomenal
I have never played a Max Payne game before 3. I looked at the trailers for it and it looked pretty cool and it was also by RockStar who make amazing games. After playing it I thought it was a very fun game, the story was awesome, and the multiplayer is pretty good. My only big problem was the game would glitch sometimes to where I would fall through the map or when I turn the corner the level would be gone. I would give this game 9/10 great game.
#4  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
MylesFinton
In reply to Pantherfan1, #4:

Was that glitch in single player or multiplayer?
#5  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Pantherfan1 Phenomenal
In reply to MylesFinton, #5:

Single Player. I haven't run into any glitches in multiplayer yet.
#6  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MylesFinton
In reply to Pantherfan1, #6:

I haven't experiences that luckily. There was an update today for it! Mabye it solved it! Give it a go!
#7  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Pantherfan1 Phenomenal
In reply to MylesFinton, #7:

I solved the problem by installing the game onto my hard drive and ever since then I haven't run into any serious glitches.
#8  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Tear08
I thoroughly enjoyed the Single Player, and that's even when going through on Hard, and I enjoyed it so much I'm going back and playing through it on Old School, which isn't as hard as I'd imagine it'd be...

...And online-wise, besides the week long loading screens for GangWars, it's a damn fun experience, and I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys Third Person Shooters...
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Steelmonster
i personally thought the story was really cool lots of twists, idk how the multiplayer is i havent tried it yet
#10  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Matt_hXc
the game as a whole was really good it just never felt like Max Payne as we know it apart from the flashback levels. It just felt to me as if it had been given the "rockstar treatment" and had more cutscenes than game but what game there is was awesome =D. multiplayer was 100% forgettable though a real disappointment in that respect.
#11  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.