Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

sudahi51
Cool people needed 2 help with machinimaSo a few years ago I had an idea for a short lil machinima series, and lately I've been trying to get people together to help with it, but I've had little luck so I thought I'd swing by the forum of my favorite internet communtiy and see if anyone wants to lend me a hand. It's a short about 10 ep series in halo reach and its mostly action driven and series but it can have some humor too(I havent finsihed writing it yet so idk). I need some body actors as well as voice actors and maybe so co-writers or editors. If it goes well then I have a much mroe ambitious project planned. Thanks dudes
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
24 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
EPICANTALOPE
Tell me about it ?
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Z_Mo
I'm cool! Haha I could probably edit once I clear some space in my hard drive.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Colton
I would love to help.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
cool guys. the reach series is about a UNSC spec ops team that works undercover at the beginning of the 2500s at the height of the Insurrection and their goal is to covertly destroy Isurrectionists operations from the inside by destorying their leadership, but they get betrayed and are accused of being double agents that are actually working for the Insurrection. So the Naval Warfare Task Group that oversees them sends their sister team to hunt them down along with the help of a Spartan I team. So now the original team has to unravel the mystery of who has set them up as traitors and why, and how it is connecting to the growing strength of the Insurrection in the Inner colonies. If this goes well I had another show palnned that would last like 5 season (i already wrote 2) and even a follow up to that also with about 5 seasons
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Colton
Could I possibly do some voice acting please message me
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EPICANTALOPE
In reply to sudahi51, #5:

Sounds good man message me please
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ceej15
I would love to help and be a voice actor.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
cool man id love to have you on board
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ceej15
In reply to sudahi51, #9:

Add me on xbox: DOA Frost
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
yomamma950 TTE
If there are any spots still available, I can do some voice/body acting

Xbox GT: yomamma950
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
the more the merrier!
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Khe121
If u have any more space left can u message me at my gamertag jimboslice030 because i have a mic nd i love helping out.
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
I do still need a few people
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Z_Mo
In reply to sudahi51, #14:

If you really really need a girl voice, I could probably do that too
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Scrubly
Hey, I guess I'm cool lol. If you still need help I'd be glad to do some voice acting or anything you need me to do.

Contact me by email or xbox live.

Email: [email protected]

Xbl: DeceivingSCRUB

Thanks!
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
In reply to Z_Mo, #15:

yeah I thought I had one, but they were no shows.
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
In a few days Im going to stop taking on new VAs as I just about have everyone I need. Thanks to everyone who showed interest though! Should start filming by next week. VA auditions are already underway. See you in Reach
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Khe121
Can u still message me on xbl or wats ur gamertag?
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
sudahi51
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Scrubly
Alright cool, I'll be on 24/7 on the 7th only because I still have a bungie day for myself. So if you want to contact me that is a great day for me. If you want to VA audition me or do anything of the sort.
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SyrJirk Sponsor
Is it too late to join because I'd be happy to help. GT: Mikemjn5.
Happy film making :D
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
I'll be done recruiting VAs this weekend
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
sudahi51
Hey can ppl do me a favor and NOT fucking post here if you're never going to reply to any messages I send you regarding the voice work you asked me about. So please stop wasting my time giving me emails and GTs that I never get replies from. Your taking spaces up that ppl who actually want to help could in.
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.