Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

DeathBat6661 AH DeathBat
Halo 4 SkullsOk, So as a lover of collectibles, I loved the Halo 2 and 3 skulls, and the scavenger hunting that involved finding them. I was sad that you didn't have them in Reach. I was wondering how many other people wanted to see the return of Game altering collectibles. Share your thoughts?
Would you like to see skulls/ other collectibles in Halo 4?
A) Yes, I want to see the return of Skulls
B) No, They are pointless.

#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
12 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Chad SabakuNoChad
In reply to DeathBat6661, #1:

Reach had them, but they weren't collectibles. They were just in-game already when you bought it.

But yes, I would like to see the return of them in Halo 4. And I would like to see them be very difficult to get. Anniversary had a couple that were toughies, not I want the next level of difficult on Halo 4.
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
spi
I liked finding them too, I hope they do a lot of hidden stuff in H4
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Steevinator Windy City
Yes, I would however I think that having a spread out of the skulls and a description of them without finding them take a little surprise out of finding them. I was thinking of something like, when you find your first skull you unlock the skull menu. The menu only shows the skull you unlock with a description of it's effect and an activation on/off feature and as you go you fill the menu up. It would give a little more surprise in finding skulls and finding out what they do after instead of going out to find a specific skull such as GBP or IWHBYD. But thats just my opinion and I will be happy and excited with what ever they give us.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
LikesCrazy
Yeah I want to see skulls return in Halo 4, but in the classic style where you have to find them not like how they were in Reach. Also I'd like to see the return of other hidden things in the game like the data pads and the golden ranger elites.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Chad SabakuNoChad
In reply to Steevinator, #4:

I like the idea, but with the internet Steevinator, it's an impossible concept. Secrets in games do not stay secret very long.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Steevinator Windy City
In reply to Chad, #6:

Very True
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ErickK
I pretty sure there are going to be easter eggs. Every Halo game had easter eggs but the skulls I really want to see back. Unlike in Reach where we were already given the option to turn the skulls on or off. We should find them which makes the game more fun.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GFan606
I really had a good time finding all the skulls, and I think they should be in Halo 4.
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Xiidon Some Nerd
Will you have to hunt down the skulls to unlock them in Halo 4? Considering 343 incorporated skull hunting into Anniversary, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a part of Halo 4 as well. Also, In reply to ErickK, #8:, I agree that there will be at least some sort of Easter eggs in Halo 4.
#10  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mailliw
I was okay with the skulls because it was an easy 90G and not annoying like other games. I'm not a fan of most collectibles because most of the time it takes a while to get them, and it can be difficult to get them (Crackdown 2).
#11  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
spi
In reply to Mailliw, #11:

I think halo has done good with how difficult collectibles should be, i don't think you'd have to worry.
#12  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.