You
BUY YOUR TICKET NOW!

Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

DEADPOOL861 Sponsor
RT ComicsAfter recently reading a tweet from griffon ramsey saying how she is getting interested in comics again I think it's about time the roosterteeth comic made a come back, it's been 9 months since the last one went out and I wud love more. I know she's probably very happy with with everything she's done since leaving roosterteeth so it would be hard for this to become reality but I can try... Also get Geoff back on he podcast
#1  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
9 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
SHADOOD
I would love for the RT comic to come back! One of the first things I got from the Comic Con was RT comics.
#2  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DEADPOOL861 Sponsor
It's something that needs a return either with griffon and Luke or give some other artists and writers a chance, or even jayordan
#3  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
I remember when I first join rooster teeth it was because of the comics, I think i went through every single one in a couple of weeks. Speaking of griffon related things is the going to be new immersion videos?
#4  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DEADPOOL861 Sponsor
doubtfull there will be a new immersion season anytime soon, maybe another 1 off, like the horde mode from RTX 2011
#5  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kaoru27Umi Vamp
I always loved the comics, they are a cute fun little weekly bit of RT goodness in 4 simple panels
#6  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
DEADPOOL861 Sponsor
i always loved ur dead space vids
#7  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Stroud458
Yes or no?
Should the RoosterTeeth comic come back?
A) Yes
B) No

#8  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
mariioow
In reply to Stroud458, #8:

why would anyone vote no lol
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.