Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Wulfboi Sponsor
Xbox-iOS integration updateSo apparently the update to integrate the iOS devices has been put up today (as far as I'm aware). Since I don't have an iPhone or even an iPod touch younger than the second generation, I was wondering if anyone else has used it yet, and would like to share their opinion on this new feature!
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
7 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
jwhite878
I hadn't heard anything about this? What is it, exactly?
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wulfboi Sponsor
The Xbox Live app that's there on the iPhone, iPod, etc. now apparently features interactivity between that and the Xbox 360, and supposedly even button interface so you won't need the controller. Of course, I can't test this myself to verify, so that's what I made this forum thread for. To see if all that is true and whether it's any good.
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Steveinator
That actually sounds pretty useful. Hopefully I can use the music on my iPhone and use it for some custom soundtracks.
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CoolDude1240
I know I can use quick launch on my ipod touch, but I think I've been able to do that for a week or so. It's pretty cool, when I'm raging at something I can just instantly switch to another through the ipod, annnnd here's a picture of the app itself!

#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wulfboi Sponsor
So how quick to respond is the app to the 360? Any latency issue?
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CoolDude1240
In reply to Wulfboi, #6:
So how quick to respond is the app to the 360? Any latency issue?

From what I can tell it's instant. No lag at all in my experience.
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.