Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Joel Cast & Crew
Need to write short blurb...About myself and the 10 years thing' for new box set. Go:
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 12 Cool
40 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Barbara Cast & Crew
Take your blurb from the RTX Guests page.

"Barbara was trying to write a bio here, and I was walking by, on my way to the bathroom and saw her trying to type this...now she is watching me type this... and I've become really self aware. She is judging how I type. Don't you hate that. Anyway, I have to go to the bathroom now...so. You know."
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 21 Funny
priest81 Non Sequitur
From playing the guy on the airplane to Hitler, Joel Heyman has done it all. Now he just likes to get drunk on the podcast and bang the table.

the end.

P.S. buy gold.

Post edited 8/09/12 1:42PM
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 17 Funny
Knives_Kill Sponsor
In reply to Joel, #1:

What Joel lacks in double D-cup breasts, he makes up for in personality. Frequently confused with the characters he plays, he has come to respond to "Caboose" in addition to his given name, which has lead many who aren't familiar with Red vs. Blue to believe that he moonlights as a train car. However, Mr. Heyman never has and never will be associated with any locomotive, as he finds them unclean and unruly. Joel is really good at money.

Post edited 8/09/12 1:37PM
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 33 Funny
WickedSid Were Alive
"This is a blurb that I, Joel, have written with no help from outside sources. Now you read it and you will love it because I play Caboose.

P.S. I need a sandwich or some delicious lasagna."

Done.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
dacalac teh spy
*based on your current avatar*

"They told me I could be anything....so I became...LASAGNA."

done.
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Pealet Sponsor
Joel Heyman: snake poop, panther, double gold!
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
Eddy Cast & Crew
Joel Heyman is not only the voice of the hilarious Blue, Caboose, he will also dress like Hitler for money.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Funny
Kythrae Creator
Legend had it that the humble group that became Rooster Teeth were besieged by forces of work and family life until the wise sage came from the west. He brought forth fun and laughter but of all he gave them was the wisest of secrets he told only a few devoted followers:

Joel #1, Jack smells.
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Funny
Joel Cast & Crew
more please
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Funny
p3drit0 Buckaroo
plup tent. I just said that and you are still reading.
why are we here?

press Ctrl FU for more
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Joel Cast & Crew
Btw, including your names on this, if that is cool?
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Cool
dacalac teh spy
In reply to Joel, #12:

sure
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Eddy Cast & Crew
In addition to being an actor and a gentleman, Joel Heyman also holds the title belt for the World Champion Handshaking Tournament, despite being a germaphobe and periodic hypochondriac.
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
LordOwen Young Joel
When in doubt, just do what @Barbara tells you to and go with the RTX blurb. It was funny, so it matches you perfectly!
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
priest81 Non Sequitur
I'm ok with it.In reply to Joel, #12:I'm ok with it.In reply to Joel, #12:

You should also mention you have a lovely alto singing voice.

Speaking of it, Joel...you've devoted TEN years...a whole decade (or as Gus would say in two decades) to playing video games and cursing on the internet. Children who were born the year you started are now learning long division and about the French Revolution. Did you ever think you'd be doing something like this when you first started?

Post edited 8/09/12 1:57PM
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
WickedSid Were Alive
In reply to Joel, #12:

Do we all need to sign off on this? If so, I'm fine with it.
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bobomcgraw Bah Humbug
What, no reference to Cinnamon?
I am disappointed.

#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TBSWK Best Leon NA
Joel Heyman, once known as the most attractive of the main cast of Red Vs Blue (now known as "That guy who's not a chick and likes investing"), has played the popular role of Caboose for the past 10 years, and will continue to do so, assuming he isn't murdered by Gus for his behavior during podcast recording. A man of many talents, he has achieved many - NO CINNAMON NO! OH GOD WHY IS THI-

- TBSWK (Tristan Kim)
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Funny
LordOwen Young Joel
'Joel Heyman... Olympian, Titan of Industry, Michael J. Caboose. Born into a world unprepared for his greatness, he did what only he could: tackle the world of online entertainment and rule over it with an iron fist. Also, make a living manipulating the stock market for his own amusement using an army of drones cultivated from years of hilarious podcast appearances.'
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Funny
Pealet Sponsor
Joel Heyman emerged fully formed from the mists of time itself to due battle with the dark forces of Kah-Rak-Al and his evil army of helper monkeys in tiny blue vests.

Post edited 8/09/12 1:56PM
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
THAYT The Didact
With the words spoken "DYY DYY DYY", Joel appears with his endless amount of Wisdom and leads us all into a new age golden serenity.

-Book of Joel
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Bobomcgraw Bah Humbug
Joel Heyman, bear attack survivor and panther hypnotist whisperer.

Post edited 8/09/12 1:56PM
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
zachf
Joel Heyman.
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
DiMono Site Admin
"Sometimes I wear pants. Most of the time I fail. Those are good days."
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Funny
Thoric 120K GS
Lover of the cute and cuddly Cinnamon... "Cinnamon NOOOOOO!!!" or include your own quote "Tell the world...Cinnamon! No! Back! Bad Cinnamon! Bad! No..! Arrrrrrbleghhhh."
Joel: the true mastermind behind RvB and AH.com
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Dirt410 NicFontaine
There are duplicates of this thread, btw.

"I can't believe I'm still alive! Oh well, guess I'll wait out the rest of existence by saying that the past ten years have been some the best years of my life thanks to not only my friends but also my legion of fans who will murder in my name without question. I remember this one time when Burnie asked me to [story retracted]...you know what I don't want to talk about it. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is Jack smells; Joel #1."
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
keeleynicole spoonser
Joel Heyman, YOUNG! Voice actor for the one and only Caboose. Unliked by most bears, Cinnamon no! Will dress up as anyone, such as Hitler, for money! Banger of tables. Thinks police stations are speed traps. you go Joel!

-Keeleynicole (Kelley)
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
Dirt410 NicFontaine
In reply to THAYT, #22:

can someone write the book of Joel please?
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
dacalac teh spy
Joel Heyman - Young, hung and full of CINNAMON NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY MUST YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME! RUN!! RUNNNNN! THEY'VE TURNED ON US AGAIN! I THOUGHT THE LAST TIME WAS IT BUT THEY KEEP ON COMING (twss)!"
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.