Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

evldmon
[minecraft] achievement city pc editionUPDATE: EVERYTHING

Server update: if you wish to join the server please join our group and follow instructions there achievementhunter.com/groups/profile.php?id=15657

new map hosted threw adf.ly please click the adfly link it helps me out with keeping the server up and running
have fun
Download

Post edited 4/01/14 11:21PM
#1  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 40 Cool
571 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
smokernarb SMPKrugs
Dude!!!!!!! This is fucking awesome!! :D amazing job!
#2  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
smokernarb SMPKrugs
Alright so I made a few little changed (moved the Tower of Pimps to the front of the AH Community house, etc.) and took the liberty of filling in the entire map. Also included in the archive is the map after Plan G has been initiated to save your computer the pain of pressing the button. Very nice job @evldmon :)

www.mediafire.com/?yt807cvzi5j0aqy
#3  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tyler146888
Is there anyway to get a newer version with the new stuff like the wipeout course
#4  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
smokernarb SMPKrugs
I can upload a version of the wipeout course I have if you want.
#5  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
tyler146888
In the acheivment city?
#6  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
smokernarb SMPKrugs
Nah, its a seperate map. When WorldEdit comes out for 1.3.2 i'll copy the schematic over.
#7  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
tyler146888
Sweet yea sure throw it up i love the map by they way its great +1.
#8  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
evldmon
i may have overdone the plan g button :D lmao so do you like the community hunter house?
#9  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
evldmon

i wish i had i way to figure out how many people download this map and just make a b line for the button 1st thing
#10  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Ditto
StarZz5
In reply to evldmon, #10:

I downloaded it and i loved it! As the other guy is, im waiting for the Wipeout course to be added in the map.
BTW, the comunity house is nice!
#11  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
smokernarb SMPKrugs
I'll add the Wipeout course when WE comes out :P very nice job on the community house dmon :D
#12  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tyler146888
I dont wanna be a pain but also what about a close look alike to the mob arena below acheivement city.
#13  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Noob
smokernarb SMPKrugs
I can prob do that when I get WE. Cause I can remove huge chunks of the world.
#14  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tyler146888
NICEEE sweet yea give me shoutout when you finish that
#15  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
smokernarb SMPKrugs
Will do :)
#16  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evldmon
In reply to tyler146888, #13:

im actually working on the wipeout corse and the arena as we speak, i should be done in 1-2 days

the mob arena might be a bit harder because you don't get a clear look at everything

Post edited 8/29/12 5:06PM
#17  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
tyler146888
O really thats awesome dude nice but yea i see what you mean.
#18  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
thexwalrus pro nerd
Downloading. :D This sounds freakin' fantastic. You may have worsened my Minecraft addiction.
#19  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Funny
CoreyThaxton Sponsor
I think I love you.
#20  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Funny
evldmon
UPDATE: wipeout added

i have modified the wipeout course a little bit but it still holds together the same

1st because in pc minecraft if you place a leaf block it wont despawn i have set that part up so after you mine a wood block you have to step on a button that sets fire to that set of leaves. additionally you can press the button at the start to set all of the trees on fire and try to just run threw without mining wood blocks this could save you precious time but makes this part harder (you still have to break threw the signs and leaves)

2 on the crusher you now have the option to turn the pistons off if you fail (turning off 1 side per fault)

3 the maze of souls: instead of having another player fire arrows at you it is now automated and the arrows will fire at you when stepping on buttons in the maze, this can be cut off after 1 fault by flipping the switch

4 because of how PC MC is set up the cake does not give health, it has be replaced by a golden apple in a chest

If you cant find the wipeout course you should go jump off a cliff... no really that's the current spawn point

www.mediafire.com/?cc70phgxzden197

have fun

edit:link fixed

Post edited 9/01/12 8:09AM
#21  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
smokernarb SMPKrugs
Damn it xD good job again x)
#22  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
smokernarb SMPKrugs
I'll do the arena.

Edit: you did it. I'm a sad panda.

Post edited 9/01/12 4:18PM
#23  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evldmon
i already have it started... look under jacks house
#24  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evldmon
In reply to thexwalrus, #19:

anything i can do to help
#25  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
doomgiver121 Sponsor
personally i dont really like ur wipout course i want the original so i made my own one from scratch and if anyones interested say because this isn exactly the same as the video one block for block
#26  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 6 Lame
tyler146888
Anazing
#27  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evldmon
In reply to doomgiver121, #26:

so do tell how you made the tree course, because you can't place leaf blocks and make them disperser
#28  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
wjones9870
That is fucking amazing. Great work
#29  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
evldmon
this weeks update will be a little different, keeping with the lets play i have hidded the tower of pimps somewhere in the world, its up to you to go find it. the 1st person to PRIVATE MESSAGE me a picture of the tower at its current location will have there name placed into the tower of pimps log book under community pimps.

and by request i have added my own minigame to the map, i hope everyone enjoys my bumper boat course

also I'm still taking submissions for the the mob arena.

have fun everyone I'm going to try to update this map every Friday so keep you eye out for new updates
#30  Posted 2 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 19 ] [ 20 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.