Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Scythe777
Halo 4: What's your progress?So far I've beaten the Campaign on Normal difficulty. Now I'm running thru the Campaign on Heroic. Then I'll move on to Legendary Solo and Legendary Co-op.

I've beaten Episode 1 of Spartan Ops on Normal. Looking forward to Episode 2's release on Monday.

I'm currently SR22 on War Games. I'm rocking full Aviator armor, except for the Forearms and Legs. Legs I'm using Twin-Plated and I forget what my Legs are. My primary color is Steel and secondary is Brick with the Solar visor and the Falcon emblem from the War Games Map Pass.

I've gotten 33/49 achievements. I'm only missing...

I Need A Hero
The Legend of 117
Lone Wolf Legend
Terminus
Bros to the Close
I <3 Red vs Blue
Hanging on the Combat Deck
A Legendary Episode
Dedicated to Crimson
Crimson Alone
Roses vs Violets
No One Left Behind
What Power Outage?
No Easy Way Out
The Challenger
Bromageddon

If anyone wants to play sometime, I'm always looking for more friends. I don't have a mic thought. Mines broken.

XBL GT: FatedScythe777
#1  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
66 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
e5pg
In reply to Scythe777, #1:

I've beaten the campaign on the account I can't get online with, and I've ranked up to SR16 with a new account.
#2  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
N7_Drake
Beat campaign solo Legendary, didn't bother to start on normal, looking to beat it co-op Legendary next.

Beat episode 1 of Spartan Ops on Legendary also.

I am currently SR30 on War Games.
#3  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 2 Cool
Thom Power power
Beaten Campaign on Normal, as well as Spartan Ops Ep. 1 on Normal alone. Going to play Ep. 2 when it's released and get stuck into Heroic on campaign over the coming week, probably interspersed with finally going online to do MP.
#4  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
KiwiHeadshot
Completed Legendary solo waiting for my mate to come over so we can blast through on whatever difficulty he wants

I've beaten Episode 1 of Spartan Ops on legendary. Saw the preview of ep 2 looks interesting

I'm currently SR26 on War Games. I'm Wearing full Mark VI armor 'till I unlock something else i like My primary color and secondary colour is Sage. My Emblem is a Black TomCat on a Red Vortex.

I've gotten 38/49 achievements. I'm only missing...
Terminus
Bros to the Close
Bromageddon
Dedicated to Crimson
No One Left Behind
What Power Outage?
No Easy Way Out
The Challenger
Game Changer
Cheif Smash!

(I kinda just stole OP's post, hope it's okay)
GT: archer penguin
#5  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
AWastedAron Sponsor
Doing pretty good. Level 31 on multiplayer and I have 41/49 achievements for 770 points. I'm only missing Bropocalpse, Bros to the Close, The Challenger, Bromageddon, and those 4 Spartan Ops ones that aren't possible yet.
#6  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
AndrewK042 Sponsor
Beaten it once on Heroic. Going back now for Legendary. Been forging a lot. Waiting to get internet for multiplayer. Man I love this game.
#7  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Meerkizzle Sponsor
I am doing pretty well, I have all the achievements except for the Spartan Ops ones, SR25 in War Games. I'm looking forward to 1000 pointing this game.
#8  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
NeutralGreen Snorlax
I think I'm at about 42/49 achievements, and I'm SR 46. Still need to run co-op campaign and Spartan Ops on Legendary, just waiting for my friend to be ready.
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TUNGxWaNteD
So far i've played through the story on normal together with a friend and i've done all the Episode 1 spartan ops and i've started to do all the chapters in Episode 2 too.
#10  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Ryuu96117
Beaten campaign Co-op legendary, just started legendary solo.
Done spartan ops episode 1&2 legendary co-op and started solo legendary, probably do spartan ops solo legendary then campaign solo legendary

SR22? wearing full Fotus armor, Red and black armor color, unicorn emblem with red visor
33/49 achievements so far, i'm missing...
Lone Wolf Legend
Skullduggery
Midnight Launch
This is my Rifle, This is my Gun
Bros to the Close
Mortardom
Give Him the Stick
Chief, Smash
Dedicated to Crimson
No One Left Behind
What Power Outage?
No Easy Way Out
The Challenger
The Cartographer
Game Changer

Awesome game so far!
#11  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wolfvanguard
So far Iv beaten the canpaign on normal and most of the Spartan ops on normal and I'm rank 32 not bad so far and I haven't even really tried to get achievements
#12  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
SeanKent
So far I have beaten the campaign on normal and currently working on solo legendary, finished episodes 1 and 2 solo legendary, 34 out of 49 achievements and SR level 33 also found all the terminals.
#13  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UnfortunateM Sponsor
I've beaten the Campaign on Normal and Legendary. I'm working on Mythic/LASO now but it's going to be quite difficult. I've also beaten all of the Spartan-OPs on Legendary. Doing it all was quite a pain in the backside, but I'm satisfied with crushing the Prometheans and Covenant.

I'm SR50~RG7(Subject to change tomorrow) in War Games.

Unlocked achievables: 37/49. Needed achievables:
Bromageddon,
Dedicated to Crimson,
What Power Outage?
No Easy Way Out,
The Challenger,
Game Changer,
Snapshot,
The Director,
Sharing is Caring,
Bros to the Close,
Ter,omis.
Skullduggery.

This list will be much shorter tomorrow, so expect to see nearly all of those aside from the Spartan-Ops ones cleared up! Achievement Hunting time..
#14  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
RROverlord
I've beaten the game on Legendary (Co-op and Solo). Gotten every achievement I can (obviously haven't gotten the Spartan Op one that are not available). Completed Episode 1 and 2 of Spartan Ops on Legendary, and now I'm just ranking up. I'm SR... Umm... 46 I think.
#15  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
TheLastBen
I am having a difficult time with the solo Legendary if anyone who has beat it has any tips? I have beaten both Episodes of Spartan Ops s on Legendary. I am SR 44 and am halfway through with Co-OP legendary. Once I beat it on legendary I am going to run through and do the achievements for the campaign that I don't complete.
#16  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UnfortunateM Sponsor
In reply to TheLastBen, #16:

Use long range weaponry. Sit back and out of the enemy's gun range and pop them in the head. Focus on turrets first, then vehicles but keep an eye on the lower-class enemies like grunts, jackals, and crawlers. Once the turrets are clear, pop the lower-class one shottable enemies if you can. When only the higher-class enemies like Elites and Knights are left, pick up a sniper, rocket, or shotgun then take them out. Conserve ammo and take your time. You'll die.. a lot, but patience and repetition will get you through.
#17  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AndrewK042 Sponsor
On the last level, when you get to the end, the lightrifle and binary rifle are your friends. Also, when it's available grab the gravity hammer.
#18  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheLastBen
In reply to UnfortunateM, #17:

Thanks a ton, am going to try and get as much done as I can today with these tips. :D
#19  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UnfortunateM Sponsor
In reply to TheLastBen, #19:

If you need help on a specific part or something in game, or if you just get stuck in general, send me a message and I'll walk you through how I beat it. Maybe it'll help you.
#20  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Mr27s
I've beat the campaign on Legendary both solo and co-op and I'm at spartan rank 130. I also have all the achievements.
#21  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
XgamerXgodX
I've beaten the campaign only on Co-Op Legendary, I'm a rank 57 online, and I'm working on a new forge map and custom game variant, so pretty good progress so far.
#22  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Sukkahiki Sponsor
Campaign completed on solo/co-op legendary, all but one achievements unlocked and i'm maxed out at SR-70 and cannot play anymore until i either happen to stumble upon a specialization unlock code or 343 makes them available to us who are not from USA and are too broke to buy one from ebay. I do not wish to lose any xp :/.
#23  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
totalus
I am SR 41, I've completed the campaign on Co Op Heroic and am currently working on Solo Legendary. I have 41/49 achievements. I haven't played much Spartan Ops because it got incredibly boring during episode 3.

#24  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mr27s
In reply to Sukkahiki, #23:

Emails were sent to both opt-in and opt-out accounts (in regard to your receive marketing emails preference).
If you did not play Halo prior to November 20 at 11:59 PM EST, you would have not received the email.
If you are registered with Xbox LIVE in Europe, the Middle East or Africa, you would have not received the email. As noted on the original offer, these regions were not part of the Specializations offer as Specializations were extended as a pre-order offer, not a post-launch offer.
#25  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
GrFrancis1
I'm currently at SR 40, so far I've beaten i campaign on normal, beaten first 3 levels on solo legendary, and all but last 2 level on co-op legendary, just recently got my Xbox 360 and Xbox live, so my friend list is pretty short so feel free to add me.(gamer tag: AnubisGx1) Also I've finished all available spartan ops missions on heroic, probably get around to doing it on legendary sooner or later, for the moment though I've just been more focused on getting experience and completing commendations.
#26  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheLastBen
Update:
49/49 with the achievements (so perfect until tomorrow)
SR-74
#27  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
UnfortunateM Sponsor
Reach SR130 yesterday. Anyone else there yet?
#28  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
StrikerJacen RHIT Alum
Right now, I am working my way through the campaign on Legendary solo, week by week. I actually think that waiting for the weekly campaign challenges to pop up allows me to take a nice relaxing break from frustration of playing Halo on Legendary. anybody else doing them the slow way?

On Infinity, I'm lv 43, so I haven't gotten any specializations yet. Almost done with all the spartan ops missions through Chapter 5 (i just go in on Normal and then on coop will probably do harder).
#29  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BloodHawk97
I've completed Campaign on solo legendary and co-op legendary, all Spartan Ops missions on Legendary by myself, and I'm currently SR51.
#30  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.