Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Fagan50k
Rugby LeagueSo how well known is this around the world?
And I mean Rugby League not Union
I know in England its pretty huge, especially up north it is one of the biggest sports (behind Football)
#1  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
12 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
TheKrack A Citizen
its big in australia and new zealand but not in america or canada. only large rugby playing countries. i think south africa may have league as well
#2  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
e5pg
In reply to TheKrack, #2:

We have the NRL in Australia, although it loses influence south of NSW, it's AFL country past there.
#3  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Fagan50k
hmmm it deffinatley needs more love around the world so much fun to play XD
#4  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheKrack A Citizen
its defenetly a more fast paced game than union. personally im not a huge fan because im a forward and i do alot of hard hitting , not so much into that much running
#5  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CalebSylvest
Yeah I have to agree with the consensus that League is much faster than Union. I play prop so I'm more of a power player rather than a "lets run a damn marathon" player.
#6  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Ditto
Levius
It is massive in Papua New Guinea, they are trying to get a team into the NRL here in Australia. They had some of the most entertaining games games in the last world cup (Which us Kiwis won!!) haha
#7  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
pandacannon Faffy Waffle
I'm predominately a Union fan (Go Tigers!) but I do enjoy the odd bit of league. My allegiance goes to Warrington due to living in a flat with 3 Warrington fans last year.

#8  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Brian5880
It's popular in Ireland also mainly six nations, Heineken cup that stuff.
#9  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
MrJamesRulez Drippy Spaff
Im gonna go ahead and say I don't think people know we exist
#10  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Smilerbull Kung Fu Guy
And yet in this years world cup the USA has a team so the game is growing beyond the traditional areas. I've played league in Ireland and refereed an international in Holland. It's the best sport in the world and people need to know this.
#11  Posted 1 year ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Tapacx
NZ loves League.
#12  Posted 6 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.