Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

EricHVela LoZeldaTHON
RT Vines (a new series?)Season 1 (and pretty much any vine they make from now on as long as the website is up) here

Discuss. Like? Hate? Favorite? Inspired? Haunted? lol? lol looks like a person drowning?

Wanna come up with some titles for them?

Tip: If you play all of the audio at the same time, you can almost hear the RT offices in them.

Post edited 9/01/13 4:42PM
#1  Posted 11 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
40 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
EvilRampager
I dunno why, but your link is all weird. I only saw one thing on there and it wasn't playing. Then again, Vines just act weird for me in general....they're usually hit and miss, unless I see them on Seenive. RT on Seenive

Anyways, yea, I do like their Vines. Script Reading and Quarterly Review are my favorites thus far.

And for the Let's Build fans, you guys should know this one
#2  Posted 11 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ClumsyJohan
I liked them, when they started tweeting them I first tought that it must have been a very slow day at the office to start doing stuff like that :D
#3  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
CameronDye Sponsor
I'm surprised they havn't said much about these. There is so much potential to make even more vines. I would love to help if given the chance. (free help btw)
#4  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
ODST_Viper
The fact that the videos keep repeating make them all the funnier. I would love to see a RT Vine series
#5  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Nillawafer
I'm cool with vine! It's like having RT life everyday! Or something hahaha.
#6  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
cucumberman
In reply to Nillawafer, #6:

Oh my god that's actually really smart! They should upload one a day or something as little RT Lifes!
#7  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
aaroncassidy Bullshitter
I hate those vine things, not RT's ones specifically, just vines in general. Every one I've seen has just been a pretentious twat trying to scrape attention by acting a bigger twat than usual, so I'm slightly jaded when it comes to RT doing them.
#8  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
In reply to aaroncassidy, #8:

Dude, watch Will Sasso's vines. Find some of the compilations on the youtubes....those ones are actually really funny.
#9  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
aaroncassidy Bullshitter
In reply to EvilRampager, #9:

Ok, my hands are in the air, I forgot about the Will Sasso vines. They're pretty good. :P
#10  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
robo94 Sponsor
Rooster teeth boiled down to 6 seconds. I think i'm in love
#11  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
FoxtrotTango Kate or Die
I absolutely love these vines. The milk one, the giant dick, the eye poking game....all of them. Just hysterical! My favorite is Burnie being Barbara though.
#12  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandy ASSCROWN
I might one of the few that don't really like vines. And it's not because they are so short, I love 5secondsfilms I think they are great and all but vines feel so empty of context. Burnie Barb and Gavin made some really vines though, but I fear that it would be like harlem shake or any other thing that vanished as fast as it appeared. I'm not against them doing some short films or five or ten seconds, just not specifically vines because it could just vanish and the content would then be irrelevant.
#13  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
Vine isn't snapchat, and if they have their content, what's stopping them from reuploading on here, youtube, blip, or vimeo as a compilation?
#14  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandy ASSCROWN
In reply to EvilRampager, #14:

Can they re-upload vines on the site? Why not directly upload 5 seconds short videos on the site?
#15  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
Well I mean, sure they could, but I think it's the fact that it's on vine itself that kinda gives it that appeal. I honestly don't know. It's just another thing RT is getting their hands in on.

Also, for the latest vine....which I was able to view finally. The fix for Firefox users, if anyone else had my problem of being unable to view vines.
#16  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandy ASSCROWN
Well I'm just saying, they have their own space they could do the same things here, it would be more accessible to their fans and it would be easier to find it when you'd want to watch again, and again, and again and again and again. And again.
#17  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EricHVela LoZeldaTHON
Yup. A new batch of Vines have appeared!

NOTE: The SEENIVE site lags behind the posting of the Vines so be sure to follow @RoosterTeeth on Twitter for the fastest update.
#18  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
In reply to EricHVela, #18:

I noticed the same thing, It was about a 20 minute delay between the twitter post and Seenive. (...at least on the first one, I had to leave for work by the time the second came out.) Still though, Seenive is great because you can see all of the vines collected.

In reply to Wandy, #17:

Hahahahah I see what you did there. I mean, I agree with you, but you can do the same on vine or seenive anyways.
#19  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandy ASSCROWN
In reply to EvilRampager, #19:

yeah but it's not their own space. As they say they to have their own space on the interwebs so that their fans have a place where they can find all their content.
#20  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
Well, to be fair, the seenive link has been posted on the forums, which is their own space. :P
#21  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Wandy ASSCROWN
In reply to EvilRampager, #21:

Yeah. It's better than nothing but I was talking more about the videos themselves. Anyway, I'm not the one who will make things change I'm just giving my stupid opinion.
#22  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
In reply to Wandy, #22:

Welp, opinions are like assholes, everyone's got em, and they all stink. :P

Still though, I do like what RT is doing with the Vines, and I do hope they keep putting them out.
#23  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
AshMiles1 TheHolyMoose
Thank you so much for linking this! I personally love them :)
#24  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheCJ TNPenguin
I enjoy them but i can't help but wonder why they are doing them. They seem extremly under advertised by RT. Still halerious though.
#25  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EvilRampager
They've mentioned them in the podcast, and they get posted on twitter. Do they need much else?
#26  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TheCJ TNPenguin
Until the podcast i hadn't heard anything about them. The RT recap usually shows stuff like that, i mean a throw in on ahwu couldn't hurt. I usually watch everything RT puts out but somehow they went under my radar..
#27  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Gmz1023
I still like the Quarterly Review one... i can watch it all day 'erry day.
#28  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
EricHVela LoZeldaTHON
In reply to Gmz1023, #28:

It's so tempting to do that during a staff meeting here, but thankfully, I don't attend them (because they always involve stuff out of my control, jurisdiction and understanding).
#29  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Gmz1023
In reply to EricHVela, #29:

If I ever attend any meeting in my life time... I'm going to do this. Mark my words
#30  Posted 10 months ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.