Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Mithhuanion
DON'T ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE COMESYour moderators for this forum are: Bugdog and Dimono, but any of them can help you with any problems you might have.

OK the same here as for Red vs Blue, DON'T make a new thread to ask when the next episode will come out!
They plan to release one every two weeks. Note this: The longer you have to wait the better it gets.
Can this be a sticky, I can already imagine what happens in a couple of weeks.
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Lame
379 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
Mithhuanion
In reply to DiMono, #1 'Do Not Ask When The Next Episode Will Be' (Red vs Blue forum):
Here is what the lifecycle of such a thread will be:

1) Thread begins
2) People bomb the thread's starter with negative karma
3) Thread gets locked and deleted

Please, save yourself the negative karma, and us from reading yet another thread asking a question that nobody knows the answer to.

Just be patient, the video will be released just as soon as it's done.

This Thread
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 6 Cool
PhantomFox
But... no one's really whined about it. And it HAS been two weeks since the last one...
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 16 Ditto
Mithhuanion
In reply to PhantomFox, #3:

Yes, so far... But my guess is that once they're at episode 5 or something that has changed in mass noob threads... :( (And I know that is still 10 weeks from now but that's not the point)
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Zing!
chimp
In reply to Mithhuanion, #4:

when I did this, it was super cool.

Now that one of you faggots is making one of these threads every two seconds, it sort of loses it's effect.
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 18 Lame
ack154
In reply to chimp, #5:

I agree with chimp. I haven't seen anyone make any threads here about it yet... I think this guy just trying to karma whore and get a sticky in his name (ie. "can this be a sticky?"). And the way it's titled kind of implies that it's been a huge problem here lately - which it hasn't. Just chill, if you put the idea even out there, people will actually be more likely to start doing it - even if you're telling them not to.
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 5 Cool
Fritto
I will make a new thread: STOP MAKING THREADS THAT ARE FORBIDDING TO ASK WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE COMES! Who cares?

#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 18 Funny
Comboclemo
You really have to laugh at threads like this.......<begins laughing>.....<stops> maybe not...maybe its just sad...
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Funny
Robert2210
In reply to Comboclemo, #8:

Atleast we have another sticky. Now if only we could get the people who post those threads to actually read it
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mithhuanion
In reply to ack154, #6:

I am not trying to karmawhore because I simply don't care about this karmathing. It only is useful to 1 person if he has so much karma that he can be very proud of himself but I am proud either way.
I simply made this thread because I saw the first one saying it in a thread and try to prevent it. And I asked it to be sticky so that it stays on top so that the noobs will see it immediately.
#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 5 Cool
DiMono Site Admin
I was actually being very cautious about posting a thread like this in the Strangerhood forum. Since there haven't really been very many threads in this forum asking about release dates at all, I feared posting such a thread prematurely would only incite more such threads. The only reason I started the thread in the Red vs Blue forum is that I literally saw a new one every ten minutes, and it was getting ridiculous. I don't think there's really a need for this thread just yet, but hopefully now that it's here it will do its desired job.
#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Cool
OriginalName
I am just going to say it here first so that this forum is justified, and so no one else does it here (because there are stupid fucks out there who will do it eventually).

A-hem...... "When is the next strangerh00d going to come out? LOL!1"

Annnnnnd.... done! THERE, now this thread has merit. Is everyone happy now (mainly directed at Mithhuanion)???
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 3 WTF
PhantomFox
In reply to chimp, #5:
In reply to Mithhuanion, #4:

when I did this, it was super cool.

Now that one of you faggots is making one of these threads every two seconds, it sort of loses it's effect.
It's because people don't hear Foamy's voice in their heads when someone else does it.
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mithhuanion
In reply to OriginalName, #12:

Why, yes! *points finger at others* You see it has result! Now he only asks IN the topic, and not in a new thread... LOL

@ DiMono: I know it wasn't nessecary yet, but I saw the first questions rise in another thread and figured it would only be a matter of time before someone would make a new thread for it.
#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
brooza
In reply to Mithhuanion, #14:

It's a good job you're not bothered about karma... -13 for this so far
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mithhuanion
In reply to brooza, #15:

They can mod me down to -50 as long as it works...
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 18 Lame
chimp
In reply to Mithhuanion, #16:

Don't have the time.
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 11 Noob
sansot Sponsor
In reply to Mithhuanion, #14:

Um, seriously tho, when is it coming out, they've released nothing this weekend.
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 0 WTF
eponymous Forum Mod
In reply to sansot, #18:

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T GO NICE PLACES.

It's out when it's out. JESUS.
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Exoscan
I don't get why people are moddin this guy negative for tryin to be proactive and cut down on noob stupidity. I'll probly get negative karma for having the audacity to say something, but seriously people, he was trying to help....

#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 11 Ditto
OriginalName
In reply to sansot, #18:

LIKE I PREVIOUSLY stated so you would not have to:

A-HEM... "Like whoa dude, when is the next strangerh00d coming out? LOL"

And when I previously said it, it wasn't suppossed to be a cue for the stupid fucks to start up. I was the unifying, not to be taken seriously, voice of the stupid fucks. You did not have to go out and prove you were one yourself - but it was very sweet of you.
#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Mithhuanion
In reply to Exoscan, #20:

Indeed. They think I'm doing this for mod-points, or something. Like I care... The only fear I have now is that the mods will unsticky it because the opinions are from 'lame' to 'noob' to 'flamebait' and so on...
And they indeed didn't release anything this weekend, I don't know why. But as long as the sponsors don't have it than we won't have it either for some time. But an official 'schedule' or something like that would be nice. Ah well, if there aren't any more threads about it I think that you can wine about it all day long in here.
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 6 Flamebait
Piratezim
saying i can't do something just makes me want to do it more
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 Lame
DiMono Site Admin
In reply to Piratezim, #23:

Hey man, I forbid you to jump off a building.
#24  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 7 Funny
Piratezim
In reply to DiMono, #24:

i couldn't if i wanted to, as i am terribly afraid of buildings.
#25  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BlackDog
NooB
#26  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 3 Lame
OriginalName
In reply to BlackDog, #26:

Congrats, you have identified your problem. Step two is fixing it.
#27  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Cool
jj48 WesternRonin
In reply to Exoscan, #20:

They mod him down because they're stupid noobs who don't like it when people point out that they are stupid noobs. As long as this topic stays on the board, they don't have any excuse to whine about the next episode coming out. So, they try to mod it into oblivion. Quite sad, really. But I say to any whiney noobs out there, you might as well mod me down, too, because I agree with the creator of this topic, and the only reason I haven't made my own topic stating the same thing is because, unlike you guys, I don't believe in flooding a board with a dozen topics that all say the same thing. So either mod us all down, or sit down and just have a little patience, like the rest of us.

Good things come to those who wait.
#28  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
katti
Why are people getting mad at this thread? It's just pointing out what isn't obvious to some people, just cuz it might be to others. Is very altruistic (look, i said altruistic) as it saves noobs who would be modded down!
And your never gonna stop the twats who just do it cuz they are twats. stupid twats.
#29  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 3 Ditto
Maidenfine
In reply to Mithhuanion, #1:

Okay, I hope this question isn't too similar to the forbidden question, but I haven't been watching RvB for the last year and a half so I don't really have a knowledge of the history. So what I'm wondering is if they have a pattern of releasing videos late? I mean, I would guess that they do, otherwise there wouldn't be this whole Nazi-like "Don't ask" thing going on. But is it just that people can't wait for the scheduled day or are they regularly behind?

I guess if they're regularly behind, that would explain all the people in the forums who were worried that Strangerhood would screw up the schedule for RvB. So maybe I've answered my own question.
#30  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 4 Ditto
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 12 ] [ 13 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.