Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Kiyo
AirsoftSince there was a topic started about Paintball, there should be at least one about Airsoft. have fun
#1  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 22 Cool
8,162 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
toprooster
In reply to Kiyo, #1:
dude this is cool by the way i see you own an sg-1 sweet are any of your gun modifided in any way ( other than the clip mod on the p90

where do you play, what do you prefer play as atacker or deffender?

#2  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to toprooster, #2:

Nothing too great, just pretty much runnig stock, but with some modded batteries, and a full metal upper reciever for the P90. In the near future, I'm hoping to get the SystemA Standard FTK for my P90 (I still want to be able to use it in CQB). The SG1 and the G36C belong to my team mates.

We play in Placitas, NM, usually every 3-4 weeks.
#3  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
TownIdiot Sponsor
In reply to Kiyo, #1:

I played once, and unless I get hit in the face, its hard to tell if I get hit at all. That's why I perfer paintball over airsoft.
#4  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
paradox0820
In reply to TownIdiot, #4:
Well, that's only if you're playing with clothes on.
#5  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
Kiyo
In reply to TownIdiot, #4:

oh trust me, when you have a .3g bb coming at you at 400 FPS, you will know when you get hit. Those hurt like a mother, especially since it is bieng concentrated in a space of only 6mm
#6  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
paradox0820
In reply to Kiyo, #6:
especially when that particular 6mm wouldn't normally be exposed

Am I the only one who plays naked airsoft?
#7  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 1 WTF
Kiyo
In reply to paradox0820, #7:

Naked airsoft? well, at least you will definately be able to see where you got shot.
#8  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowblade
i tried ordering an airsoft steyr, only to find that they are ILLEAGAL in australis :(
#9  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to Shadowblade, #9:

That completely sucks! I think its also illegal to import them to Canada aswell, but its not illegal to buy them domestically. I have no clue on how that works.
#10  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shadowblade
actually i just found out, i can import them However i need a written leter of approval from the firearms council and for the ammo i need a letter from the cops, and only after that has been done, it has completed and thorough saftey check and a bolt has been placed over the trigger (only removable by airsoft fields though it depends on what sort of airsoft gun) can i import it
#11  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
wussie
I have played a little. I have a Spring Air pistol, and my little brothers have spring air CAR-15s, and a spring air MP-5 I really wanna pick up an electric MP-5, but I don't think I'll ever be able to convince the wife to let me spend that much money on a toy that could get me in trouble!

#12  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to wussie, #12:

You can always get a nice Glock 18C, Gas Blowback for $110. Nothing tops the feeling of one of those firing full auto in your hand, well, except for the real one, but since I am not in law enforcement, I guess that will have to be my fix. great way to kill rodents. Saw R. Lee Fire the real one on Mail call last week, pretty badass.
#13  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to Kiyo, #1:

Damn you beat me to it.
The group I play with only uses stock guns and I have problems feeling when i get hit, except at really long distances.
I'll post a couple of pics when I get the chance.
I have a P90 TR and an Ak47. I just wish I could play more. Paintball is huge in North East PA and it's hard to convert speedballers to airsoft. It also doesn't help that the group I play with is being a bunch of cockbites. And I can't afford to buy BBs. Argg...college sucks.
By the way Kiyo, are you a member over at the AirSoftRetreat forums?
#14  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to BigWillieLL6, #14:

A P90 and an AK, I like your style! Everyone down here plays Paintball, so I also have the same problem getting people to play. I'm not part of the airsoftretreat forums (yet), but I am part of Airsoft New Mexico.
#15  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to Kiyo, #15:

Thanks. I like the counter terrorist/terrorist look. LOL
Airsoftretreat.com is a really good forum. Very well organized and very strictly maintained. Lots of info and friendly people.
#16  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
jkgtr
In reply to Kiyo, #15:

Paint Ball is fun but airsoft is far better, more realistic and as long as ure somewhere that alows high power output realising u r hit isnt a prob
#17  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Shinta
My Arsenal:

HFC M16A2 (Single Shot; Spring Operated)
Crossman 9mm Semi-Auto Beretta(Clear with Black Hand Grip)

#18  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Arthur_w
In reply to Shinta, #18:

my aresenal is pretty tight
ive got two sig's a p226 & p228
an mp5
and a gas powered mac 11. 315 fps at 25 rps ouuch
#19  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to BigWillieLL6, #14:
In reply to Kiyo, #1:

Damn you beat me to it.
The group I play with only uses stock guns and I have problems feeling when i get hit, except at really long distances.
I'll post a couple of pics when I get the chance.
I have a P90 TR and an Ak47. I just wish I could play more. Paintball is huge in North East PA and it's hard to convert speedballers to airsoft. It also doesn't help that the group I play with is being a bunch of cockbites. And I can't afford to buy BBs. Argg...college sucks.
By the way Kiyo, are you a member over at the AirSoftRetreat forums?

Well I'm a blithering idiot. I just realized I goobered up this post. I have no problems feeling when I get hit. That's what it should read! ARG!
In other news, if anyone is looking to buy a TM AK-47 with low-cap, hi-cap and battery let me know, selling that and keeping my P90. The TR is also out of production now, if you guys didn't already know.
#20  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to BigWillieLL6, #20:

Don't worry about it. Wasn't the original P90 out of production for a time as well?
#21  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to Kiyo, #21:

The original with the built in red dot was a limited production run, kinda like a special edition I guess. The thing is I don't know if the TR production is just on hiatus, or if it's totally done. I imagine they are probably retooling the machines so they can pop out the new M14s for Christmas time. That is gonna be one bitchin gun, I just wish my friends weren't a bunch of fucktards!
#22  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 1 Cool
Kiyo
In reply to BigWillieLL6, #22:

You serious? TM is making M14s? Well, I found out what I'm getting for christmas! Too bad you don't live close to NM, we could really use some dedicated Airsoft players such as yourself.
A store over here, Out West Hobbies, has started selling Airsoft guns, and the good bbs. Hopefully, with these guys selling over here, we may get more people to play. Also, one of our local teams, SORCAT, is seeing about having at least one dedicated airsoft playing field, which is pretty badass of them. Maybe in the next couple of years, our state may host a large event.

But hearing that TM is making the M14, wow. Do you know what gearbox its going to be using?
#23  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to Kiyo, #23:

Brand spankin new Version 7! Custom design just for the M14 from what I understand. The only thing that sucks about it is that it's gonna have an OD colored stock and not a synthetic wood stock.
#24  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to BigWillieLL6, #24:

Well, to me, having the stock olive wont be so bad, it will just be a matter of time untill Guarder, or CAW comes out with an actual wood conversion (Someone will eventually).
#25  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
BigWillieLL6
In reply to Kiyo, #25:

Yeah eventually they will, although I'd be worried about an actual wood stock. Because most of the internals are gonna be jammed into that stock. So an actual wood stock would be pretty thin, and I'd worry about breaking it.
But yeah, if I can get the money and I can get my group playing again, I'll get one of those and mod it into an M21.
#26  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Arthur_w
In reply to Kiyo, #1:

do you know if theres a website or something where you can find out where ther are airsoft fields near you?
#27  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
In reply to Arthur_w, #27:

I know for a fact, that here in NM, there arent any, just paintball, although, some places did say we may use them.
#28  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Kiyo
Heres a couple more pics
, ,
Placitas, NM is a strange place. just outside of this patch of jungle, are dry hills, and caves. come out the other side, and theres a few trees, and a field full of wild grass. I think our choice of a place to skirmish is quite adequate.
#29  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
Arthur_w
In reply to Kiyo, #29:

wow thats really cool. thers a coupple of forests near my house so i could probibly use those.
#30  Posted 10 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 272 ] [ 273 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.