Forum
Filter     |   View Watchlist
[ Print Friendly ] [ Watch Thread ]

Bvhjdbvkjf
Ask Anything RvB related!The 3 purposes of this thread:
a) Help any newcomer (n00bs and newbs alike) by answering questions that need to be answered. However, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SPECULATION.
b) If we cannot answer their question, we will inform them if a Topic has already been created or not for their reference.
and c) to create a non-hostile environment where all opinions are respected.

Please ask questions in [b]bold[/b] so that they are easier to spot and are more likely to be answered.

We will not have an extended break between RvB projects as you have seen in the past. There will be a few weeks downtime, then return to making new videos, which will just be a random weekly affair. Then we will have two new mini-series followed by an extended series to follow up Reconstruction. The two mini-series and all the weekly vids should take us all the way to the Spring before the next big show starts. Of course, all of this is flexible and we will continue to move things around to bring you the best videos possible.
#1  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 498 Cool
33,973 REPLIES Watch  |  Sort by Likes · Date
dix DB8 Hype
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #1:

hurray! now if only n00bs would actually post here instead of ignoring all n00b related posts and making threads on whatever they feel like... that would be the day
#2  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 157 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to dixonij, #2:

We're taking everything one step at a time. There is an idea in the works that may help prevent half of the n00b threads there are now. It's complicated, but in the bugs, suggestions, fixes subforum next to the first stop subforum.
#3  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 68 Cool
dix DB8 Hype
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #3:

most def. i know when i join a site i learn all i can about it before i join so it doesnt look like im such a n00b. its understandable though with all the n00bs joining due to their recent exposure of rvb and the release of halo 2.... i love the new RvB film on bungie.net...
#4  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 49 Cool
Theotis
In reply to dixonij, #4:
so i guess we made a new thread
#5  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 57 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
Since I have seen this on a couple of threads, and there have been some questions asked about it, I have created a Midnight Lesson for tonight:

bump - a way a user can bring a topic of their choice back to the promary screen of topics viewed. There is no specific way to use it, a user only needs to click reply to the last post and type "bump" and hit submit. It is an unofficial way to say - don't forget about this topic.

The FAQ's explain this as well and also say that using a 'bump' on the forums is not appropriate practice. although you may encounter some of these while viewing a topic you like or even don't like, it is suggested that you do not use these because they go against RT and RvB poicy.

In addition to tonight's lesson, I now add a couple of common abbreviations and their translations:

RT stands for Rooster Teeth
RvB (RvsB) stands for Red vs Blue, both forms will appear and are accpetable in forum use
PM stands for Private Message
msg stands for message
lol (lmao, rotf) laugh out loud and extensions thereof: "laugh my ass off", usually coupled with "rolling on the floor"

The next Midnight Lesson will recap the differences between a n00b and a newb as well as the reason for spelling the first with 2 zeroes instead of 2 'o' s.
#6  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 28 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to Theotis, #5:

Yeperdoodles.
#7  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 26 Cool
TheAlbacor
In reply to Theotis, #5:

so, who's the orange guy?
#8  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 43 Funny
TheAlbacor
In reply to TheAlbacor, #8:

you did say ANYTHING...
#9  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 29 Zing!
EnfektedFork
eh, this is a lame question but i saw a picture of all the guys together.. caboose turned the wrong way.. and for some reason im too dumb to find it.. soo.. where is it?

#10  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 24 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to EnfektedFork, #10:

I don't mean to sound rude, nor make you sound incompetent, but what? could you be a little more descriptive of what you are talking about?
#11  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 45 Cool
duffman_sg1

griff
#12  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 39 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf

Orange guy from the series or what? could you please clarify?
#13  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 18 Cool
duffman_sg1
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #13:

the orange character is griff if thats what u are asking
#14  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 18 Cool
TheAlbacor
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #13:

I really do hate you. hahahaha... anyways, I believe I know what picture she's talking about... I just dunno where I saw it
#15  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Cool
EnfektedFork
In reply to TheAlbacor, #15:

crap. figures. naturally, i cant describe it cuz i only saw it once and figured id go back and laugh again but alas, couldnt find it. if someone finds it, slap it across my face please.
#16  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to EnfektedFork, #16:

I'm not sure, but does this help at all?
#17  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 5 Cool
EnfektedFork
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #17:

awe.. the very last picture in the link.. bam.. heh. thank you. mindless entertainment for my little mind. graci
#18  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 20 Cool
TheAlbacor
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #17:

you found it, you genius.
#19  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 20 Zing!
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to EnfektedFork, #18:

Holy crap I'm on a lucky streak... all I read was "picture" and was like, "If this ain't it, I hope she likes it" :P
#20  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  - 8 Lame
EnfektedFork
heh.. nice job. altho i looked there, just got lazy and didnt scroll down all the way :p thank you tho.
#21  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 14 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to TheAlbacor, #19:

I want your input on this if you don't mind, seeing as you were a large contributor to this topic...
#22  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 18 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to EnfektedFork, #21:

Anytime I can be of assistance ^_^
#23  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 17 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #6:

I wanted to add an abbreviation that you will see where ever you go ...

FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions, in case anyone needed that information.
#24  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Ditto
invaderrizz
Hey, I'm just wondering if you guys have seen the "Have Questions? We Have Answers" thread in the First Stop forum. I'm not trying to be negative, but we really don't need another one of these kinds of threads.
#25  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 12 Cool
Bvhjdbvkjf
In reply to invaderrizz, #25:

Thank you, we have seen the thread, but still manage to get plenty of questions here. Many of them tend to be RvB specific and some users don't think about going to the First Stop forum ... so I try and accomidate them here. I also did not do this of just free will, there are many users here who helped me get this started and I think they support my effort. Again, thank you for checking with us...
#26  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 17 Cool
invaderrizz
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #26:

Sure, no problem. I know that a lot of users don't look at the other threads in that forum, they sign up and go and post. Hopefully, maybe having it in two different spots will cut down even further on the redundant thread problem.
#27  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 13 Cool
mikeyvo
This thread is a wonderful idea. I couldn't agree more!

#28  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 12 Ditto
Bvhjdbvkjf
Always trying to help out.
#29  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 20 Cool
TheAlbacor
In reply to Bvhjdbvkjf, #29:

I hope this end up helping a lot more.
#30  Posted 9 years ago  |  Reply  |  Quote  |  + 15 Cool
[ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 1132 ] [ 1133 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.