Time for another round of adoptions! Here's our blargin' rules, so pay attention, ya honkbags:
1. To receive a chupababy, you must post your custom design in this thread in the form of a drawing. I'll use your drawing as a reference and deliver your chupababy straight to your profile. If you don't know how to post an image here, learn 2 interweb, son. Learn 2 web.
2. It MUST be a drawing. No written descriptions will be accepted. No images cut and pasted from google will be accepted. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A GOOD ARTIST, or even a decent one, but your drawing must be somewhat chupa-shaped, and IN COLOR. Colores son importantes.
3. If you cannot make a drawing for whatever reason, do not despair--someone else can draw one for you. Might I suggest one of the fine people who run our sister orphanage? Just ask politely and they may help you out. If you have already received a chupababy from someone else in the past, yet would like to submit it here as well, that is allowed.
4. ONE PER CUSTOMER. You may not adopt more than one in this thread. If you already adopted in the last thread or from an earlier date, however, you are allowed to adopt again.
5. NO RED VS BLUE CHARACTERS. No exceptions. Character designs from other sources are acceptable.
6. Give your chupababy a name! This helps with the paperwork.
- And now! Here's where we mix it up.
7. If you have already adopted a chupababy from either this group or our other orphanage and would like to see your chupa grown up, this is the thread for that. You will need to post their baby picture, their age, and describe any special features/breed/outfit you'd prefer. If you'd like to draw and post a grown-up design for reference, that would help immensely, but isn't required.
This ONLY applies to chupababies adopted from me, @Ember , @Lady_Vossler or @Shortstuff96 . If you don't have artwork from us, your chupababy is not eligible. No chickens before eggs, guys.
YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR CHANCE AT ADOPTING A NEW BABY if you take this offer. See rule #4.
8. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
...Huh, adopt a chupababy huh? I've been waiting for this ever since I feel in love with Chupas. Well, I've drawn my own, but I don't consider myself a chupaparent until she's drawn by you. So, I would like to adopt my own OC.
A few things though. If you want to draw the prosthetic, that's up to you, but I'm pretty sure a baby with a prosthetic is breaking some kind ethic law or something. Also, Michigan loves butterflies and climbing, but hates and is scared of spiders.
I would love a picture of Wash and Ginny as adults.
I drew these, though I prefer the outfit you put Wash in later..
This was drawn by @JunoDagger , but I colored it. I'd like Ginny with the longer hair though.
The kind of picture I was going for was them in early-mid twenties, posing adorably for something to go in the family photo album.
You already stated Wash was jackal-type. Ginny was considered Felis-infans when younger. Her full parentage is unknown, so not every breed in her bloodline is clear. With maturity, she begins to show strong Vulpes traits. And is still cuddly and optimistic, and very intuitive.
He prefers just "The Doctor" but you can also call him Doctor Choopa. It may be hard to tell in this crude rendition but he's shocked that his cool fez just fell over his eyes because it's too bigger on the inside for him. He travels the universe and all of time in his blue police call box.
This is my rendition. The blue thing to the side is his hood/cape thingy (better seen in the actual drawings) and he has a little toy hammer. These are some actual pictures of the character for extra reference: