A New RP Coming Up.
So, I have some good news for you guys, I will be hosting a Fallout RP in the group sometime today or tomorrow, depending on how much creativity I can muster today. As you all may or may not know, I am from Texas, born and raised, so I decided that it would take place in Houston, TX and a few other locations, like Austin or Galveston. The RP will feature a conflict between The Brotherhood of Steel, and The Enclave presence there, also being accompanied by new factions of mine, and maybe other's design. There will be a separate system in which you submit characters, in which you can simply send it in a message. This is to prevent Meta-gaming in PvP combat. Your characters will go toward your character limit, however they must be lore friendly to the Fallout Universe, so no Gundams or Demi-Gods. Also, no OP characters, if I see that your character is OP in anyway, I will ask you to fix it immediately. So, to give you easy access to the rules without having to read the whole paragraph up there, here's a list of the rules in the Fallout RP.
- No meta-gaming
- No god characters
- No aim-bot: This means that you have to miss some shots, if you use ranged weapons.
- Be respectful to other roleplayers: If you don't like someone in the RP, don't disrespect them, simply don't interact with them.
- Don't argue with the admins
- Don't beg for admin only rights
- Keep sexual themes private: Try to use spoilers or PM's to interact sexually
- Have fun: This is mandatory, if you do not comply with this rule, you will be terminated from the RP immediately.
~With Extreme Hatred, Alphaghost52