Creative World: Opening & First project
After much hand wringing and nervous sweating, we've made a creative world for people to build stuff!
Right now the world is open to Donor Citizens only, for an extended test, but will be open to everyone in the near future.
1. DO NOT even try to steal anything. You will be in metric and imperial tons of trouble (first one, then the other)
2. Builds, unless for Civic Works, WILL NOT be copied over to the normal world. Use creative to test out a build idea, then build it for real.
3. Pixel art is okay in the Creative world. In fact, there is a LOT of border space for us to hang up pretty pictures, if you want to display your creativity, build it in one of the grids, and tell a mod/admin when done, and we just might hang it on the refrigerator.
4. Same rules as always, don't touch other people's stuff.
5. 1 build a time, unless on a solo and team build.
6. Builds can stretch across more than 1 grid space, but only use what you need.
7. If you abandon/finish a build, clean it up and remove your sign from the claim wall. Failure to do so will lose you access to creative.
Now the fun stuff:
The inaugural project for the creative world is a tough one: Broken, Rundown buildings.
Make a building or statue that has seen better days.
This is for another special project we'll have opening up very soon, so GET ON IT!
This isn't a 1 winner scenario, if you make a cool build, you'll get paid.
The creative world is accessible near /warp Capitol (with the O) which has been moved inside the Capitol Building. Go up the stairs, you'll see the door.
Build away, little builders.