A Survey for "Adults"
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
all of them
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
hrm...i'll have to think about that one....
3. Do you ever go the movies alone?
no, i usually go with patrick
4. Do you own a guitar?
yes, i have two.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
i think her name was miss dawson...but i can't be positive...tha
t was so long ago and i have a crappy memory
6. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
a few times
7. Do you own a piggy bank shaped like a pig?
no, no i don't.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
because i felt like it
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
what does it matter, prices will continue to go up no matter what we do, but if you have any ideas, by all means, please share...
11. Do you shower facing the shower head or with your back to it?
i start facing the shower head and then turn to the left slowly and then get the really hot water on my back...
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
why won't this cat stop walking all over me while i'm trying to sleep?
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
i hope patrick doesn't get too frustrated with me for sleeping at his back so much...i can't help it
14. Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
no, but i still have my badge hanging off my pocket with one of those stretchy string clip things..
15. How many windows are open on your computer?
two windows, one with three tabs
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
sometimes none of them..sometime
s all of them...sometim
es chore A a whole bunch, or B, or C...it really varies...
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
i am genetically predisposed to earning my keep
18. Get up early or sleep in?
sleep...lots of sleep
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
when i was growing up i loved bugs bunny and daffy duck
20. Who was the last text you received from?
i haven't done that in so long, i couldn't really tell you...
21. Are you a daydreamer?
almost to a fault
22. When did you first start feeling old?
when i wasn't 18 anymore
23. Favorite 80's movie?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
it's a toss up between salami and honey ham
25. What do you get every time you go to Costco?
i've been there once, didn't buy anything
26. Beach or lake?
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
28. Do you own property?
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
all of them
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
i'll actually talk about every movie i remember seeing...and whatever i can remember from it...
31. What's your drink at the bar?
long island ice tea or mexican martini
32. Cowboys or Indians?
the children's game, the actual people, the football team? i'm not sure what this question is asking...
33. Are you sarcastic?
to a fault
34. Are you shy?
to some extent..i sometimes feel like i have social anxiety disorder or something...
35. In the past week have you gotten sick?
yes, one of the other supervisors got me sick and then left on vacation...
36. Norm or Cliff from Cheers?
i don't remember too much of that show, but i do know which one it is...i liked the mailman...he was funny...remind
ed me of some funny uncle...
37. In the past week have you felt stupid?
not really...i've really been given a chance to prove my intelligence at work and really show my employer and their client that i'm not just another one of the sheep..i have a system and it works..here *hands you some paper* i wrote it down for you...
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
you mean my favorite mistake or the actual most embarrasing/un
nd/or/poor mistake? well, the first would be my entire relationship with james...he turned out alright...as for the second, well...i'll just keep that to myself...
39. In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
no, but i need one...
40. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
41. Indoors or Outdoor?
to live? to dine? to bathe? again with the choices...
42. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
yes, once and not since
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
can't say that i've ever had to use a fire extinguisher..
44. Last book you read for real
hrm...i started on Room Full of Mirrors over a year ago...not that it's boring, i just have a very very short attention span when it comes to reading...
45. Has someone disappointed you recently?
yes, quite a few people actually...
46. What was the last film you watched?
it was one about that new zealand guy who broke the world landspeed record...
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
how about somewhere in california...i've never traveled that way before...
48. Have you been outside the USA?
a couple of times, but only to mexico...
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
i've been looking for the career and my relationship is still kinda new...goin on 2 years...
50. Just how OLD are you?