+69
+68
Signed up: 7 years ago (8/03/07)
Last signed in: 2 days ago
Friends115 Friends
Block
Finished ME3 last night.
2 years ago  |  Conversation
i see, i am sorry to hear that
Meh
yayap311 Hmmm
Im just gonna leave this here.
Linky
Odd I know.
lol indeed very odd ><
noob55
In response to ur comment i have only one thing to say... I just beat Mass Effect 3 and to quote Futurama:
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore...."
and i don't mean that in a good way
noob55
ah don't worry man, tommorow only 7 days.. and then after that 6.. and then by thursday 5 and then friday 4 =D and then saturday 2 =D and then sunday 1 =D and then monday - Tuesday _@ =D soon enough yes
yayap311 Hmmm
The waiting is umbearable.
Lol same only a week left heh =D =D =D
and idk but i heard a rumor that the Reaper kills the Thresher Maw and then u either retreat or blow it up. I don't remember which one >< i know on Rannoch one of those gets bombarded by the Migrant Fleet and eventually Shepard blows it up with some cannon that seemed like the Cain Mininuke gun
yayap311 Hmmm
Indeed. I'm just so damn excited. Can't wait to see how the thresher maw vs reaper battle goes.
noob55
The video was tremendously sad especially with the family/ the couple/ the church scene basically everything about it was tremendously sad
and well maybe u should.. O gee idk redo ur playthroughs then? I've played the game 8 or 9 times to get ready for ME 3 (with a bunch of different playthroughs) and still i feel like i screwed up on some and need to redo them but most likely ill just wait on the rest and wait to see ME 3 to see if i screwed up on tiny little things and did things the wrong way
but thats just my suggestion, i'd just recommend u redoing ME 3
yayap311 Hmmm
And awesome. You're gonna live the squad mate you'll get. I can't wait to see how the character plays out.

The cherch scene was perfect.
yayap311 Hmmm
I had some deaths in my games. But I'm gonnna make an adept and start from the beginning.
noob55
I preordered the limited eddition and already got it paid for lol, also if u see the real life trailer they just showed ull be moved to tears
Lol so it would seem
noob55
yeah i know, i liek shat so many bricks seeing that >< lol
yayap311 Hmmm
Just like the first two in the trilogy this scene sent shivers down my spine.
Like the kid in the demo.
i think we all did lol
noob55
lordess-alicia.deviantart.com/journal/Wanna-play-the-Mass-Effect-3-single-player-demo-284420085
There ya go, follow the instructions carefully and enjoy =)
noob55
lol same man and well said heh =P
yayap311 Hmmm
Finally got battlefield 3 in the mail. Let me know when ever you want to game.
Indeed man.
noob55
Awesome man sounds good =) we could game up together on B 3 or Dead Island sometime =) i don't play multiplayer much but Battlefield 3 would be fun. I am looking very foward tot he game after all =)
noob55
yeah exactly man =) but i have no idea if they are in Revelations since that seems kinda like a lone wolf game ya know?
3 years ago  |  Conversation
yayap311 Hmmm
I suppose so. I too enjoyed the assassins that I could command. You know if they're in revelations?
3 years ago  |  Conversation
noob55
don't get me wrong i loved Etzio's story in the game and the assasin mode... oh my god was that beautiful. I had been waiting since the first game to have fellow assasin companions. Granted it takes away from the point of the game and how it's suppose to be a 'assasin game' not a Sparta game which it basically is since u can just go around tanking/ killing thousands of guards but hell its a lot of fun. It's just no where near like an assasin game lol. The Dark Brotherhood in Elder Scrolls are true assasins. I loved getting to have many assasins helping me and customizing them, that was beautiful and that was the only reason i didn't immediatly sell the game ...
3 years ago  |  Conversation
yayap311 Hmmm
I agree with Brotherhood, its sheer cliff hanger for sure.
Microsoft pretty much hounded bungie throughout the halo series. including combat evolved, which was extremely close to not releasing with multiplayer. Bungie had enough and just focused on spitting the games out after halo 2. Which was orginally designed for twice the length of the game. Look for a 45 min video bungie did on their site. Kind of like the history of what happened during it all.
3 years ago  |  Conversation
noob55
I was a huge fan of Assasins Creed until the end of Brotherhood where u waste hours upon hours of doing poiintless ass shit only for Ubisoft to knee you in the balls and end the game. Nothing is excusable for that and to my knowledge, Ubisoft hasn't made a formal apology yet for that so in my opinion that company can go fuck itself. What Ubisoft did was an even greater kick to the groin than Halo 2's ending. Bungie i just hate cause they are lazy ass fuckers. If Microsoft didn't bug them all the time, they would never get anything done. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if it takes them at least 50 years just to make a game on their own since they are so ungodly lazy and i hat...
3 years ago  |  Conversation
yayap311 Hmmm
Disappointed by the assassins creed and halo games huh? I might eventually end up getting odst and reach someday, just for nostalgics sake.
3 years ago  |  Conversation
noob55
i know right lol? and... well in all honesty Activision does actually try with its campaign but eery single COD game's storyline can be summed up as this:
Activision has a very creepy fetish wth Russia and Russia should probably get a restraining order from them and besides from that its mostly lots of action and always British/ Americans klling and blowing up stuff
the problem is... well COD's games attrack countless... retards.. retarded as shit dumbasses that just want to see things blow up and shoot things. I'm not sure if COD does this intentionally or not lol but besides from Activision's Russian fetish, i have no grudge agains the company. I do not blame them for the ...
3 years ago  |  Conversation
yayap311 Hmmm
Yeah that's opinions for you. Personally I'll never play call of duty. It could be on sale for 5 bucks right now [the newest one] and I wouldn't even consider getting it. It's just a shooter with pretty graphics in my book. The online games are probably infested with 5 year olds.
3 years ago  |  Conversation
noob55
Lol don't get me wrong theres a lot of good runner ups but without even holding favoritism to Skyrim, no offense to other games but none have gotten as good reviews as Syrim did. MW 3 was a high B averge at max for almost every review site while Skyrim was a high 90 on almost every review site. Battlefield 3 is a amazing game of course but it's had mixed reviews and the rest in my opinion have between mixed to worse reviews, i think Arkham City was the second highest with reviews
3 years ago  |  Conversation