+37
+36
Signed up: 5 years ago (9/08/09)
Last signed in: 2 months ago
Friends77 Friends
Block
BRowndEE
Rafael Sponsor
It's going to end! August 11th!

Spoilers if you haven't seen the first half of Season 5 (near the end of the video)
1 year ago  |  Conversation
Rafael Sponsor
I saw this on top posts. Thought you would like it and just in case you missed it, I thought I would share it as well! I found it funny haha.
Rafael Sponsor
He is quite the fool, but i dont know. He was really the first person I watched doing Let's Plays haha. So I guess he was my first inspiration. We still need to have a skype conversation one day! So don't think I forgot!
BRowndEE
haha I just watched that one with Kelley before I even saw your comment, that guy is kind of an idiot
Rafael Sponsor
Slender: Sanatorium! Slenderman looks different and when he catches you is also different. It's also different when he teleports, which I think is kind of scarier xD. The link is broken for now though...
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Funny
Rafael Sponsor
Oh shit, he was! I had no clue, but now that I look at the dad he does look like a much younger Walt XD. APPArently that was lame of me... he was also the voice of someone in a movie i saw a couple weeks ago, and I had no idea that was him.
BRowndEE
damn, some mindless things are so funny x) I did not realize that the guy who plays walter was also the dad on malcom in the middle....mind fuck!
Rafael Sponsor
They made a second one, it's equally weird but for some reason I find it funny xD. Oh youtube, endless hours of entertainment.
BRowndEE
hahahahah that was great!
Rafael Sponsor
Did I ever show you this?
Rafael Sponsor
Yeah they are great! It's a shame that they only did that one scene.
BRowndEE
that is fantastic xD! That is probably the first pair that I have seen that actually slightly resemble the characters...
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Funny
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 2 Funny
HappyFinger Pogue Mahone
that's pretty funny.
Rafael Sponsor
Yeah, I didn't like how they returned the bending back to the people who lost them. As for the show wrapping up quickly, I still think they must have known that the series was going to do well. I mean... It's Avatar! So I think I would be correct in saying that it was going to be a success. It's not like its a different company/group of people working the story. So I just feel like they should have left it more open for the second season. But we'll see how they pull it off when it comes out. And yeah, I have seen enough story plots to know that not everyone is dead haha. And I will read it! I will, trust me!
BRowndEE
well keep reading then!!!
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Ditto
BRowndEE
The thing that I thought was too much was the ability to give people's bending back, everything else I can live with. But that is the problem with the show, they had to wrap it up quickly, considering they only went twelve episodes into the first season, which means the next one will probably be similar in size. I don't think that makes Amon a bad guy....obviously in everybody else's eyes it is, but he truly thought the world would be better without bending in it, and even though he is a bender himself, we do not know his intensions after he succeeded his goal. Noatak truly thought that he was doing good for society, and if he had the power to stop bending, then he was going t...
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Cool
Rafael Sponsor
Oh! And I did not finish it, I have been busy in the last week (Orientation and all) but I think I'm on Chapter 10.
Rafael Sponsor
I agreed mostly on everything he said. I wouldn't have delved as far in but it was pretty precise. For #5, I felt that they really did wrap up too much too quickly. Especially considering that the finale was 30mins it made the ending come rather quickly. I could understand her getting int touch with the Avatar State and perhaps getting to meet Aang, but to get her bending back and the power to return people's bending back seemed way too much. The whole dramatic tension of the finale was that she lost her bending but she gets it back 10mins later into the show. But I think that the thing I hated the most was that Amon just turned out to be another bad guy. There's something abo...
BRowndEE
I thought it was accurate in ways that meet the opinions of the author; I can see where all of those points are coming from, and I even agree with them as well, but only to a certain extent. I felt that they could have developed Korra and a few other characters as well, and the comedy/drama thing I agree with. Even though the ending seemed to be wrapped up so nicely, I think there is more to go off of, we just don't know what it is yet. And the fifth point I disagree with, mainly because most of those points go hand in hand. Getting in touch with Aang, Avatar State, and Airbending obviously all intertwine with each other, and it is something that is obtained by being the avatar. But it w...
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Cool
Rafael Sponsor
I just read this today. It seemed to be pretty accurate on the way I thought of the series but in a more elaborate and thought out manner haha. It's a short read and I'm wondering what you think of it.
kotaku.com/5923014/5-ways-the-legend-of-...
Rafael Sponsor
Yea, you kept it a secret haha. I was going to show you something and that's when I saw a bunch of hearts underneath the comment box xD. All I knew was that it was during the end of the month. And yeah, being the center of attention is not the kind of thing I like, I usually just celebrate it with a few friends and just hang out like a normal day. (Of course with some extra cash) Get anything special?
BRowndEE
Thank you It is not an event that I like to publicize, I am not one for the center of attention haha. It had its good and bad parts, but overall I guess it was okay.
Rafael Sponsor
Oh shit, your birthday is today? Well, where are my manners, Happy Birthday!. Hope you've been having a great day!
Rafael Sponsor

Since you love horses, I thought this would be appropriate. It happened last night on the Colbert Report. It happened at around 1:45
2 years ago  |  Conversation  |  + 1 Funny
HappyFinger Pogue Mahone
I remember that episode!
Rafael Sponsor
Let me rephrase that then, you watch all the good shows? Better?
And How I met your mother has a story, it's just that every other show is just a random event that occurs somewhere in the story. But I don't usually get excited for the next episode of How I met your mother. It needs some kind of suspense or mystery to keep me wanting more.
BRowndEE
but there are a million shows out there that I don't watch...I try to look into what people recommend, I like shows with story lines to them. How I met your mother just doesn't cut it for me...
I had no idea either, my mom came up and told me it was on, and yes it was a two episode premiere.
Rafael Sponsor
Well you've watched Breaking Bad :P It seems like you watch what most people watch these days haha. And no I didn't get to see it last night, I had no idea it was premiering last night but I'll try and watch it online. Two episode premiere or just one?

Post edited 6/18/12 12:46PM
BRowndEE
are you kidding me? I don't watch that much...I never watch plain old TV. the only shows I ever watch on tv are with my mom, so falling skies and once upon a time. It is a great show though Did you watch the season premiere last night?
Rafael Sponsor
Wow.... you watch Falling Skies too? Is there anything you don't watch? haha, that's a great show!
Load More