+39
+38
Signed up: 10 years ago (10/05/04)
Last signed in: 2 weeks ago
Friends155 Friends
Block
no_good_name GGG G U NOT
80 year-old male from the brig in the truth and reconciliation
Not on your watchlist and proud of it.
DONT STEAL MY IMAGES!

last watched anime: hardcore hentai
currently watching:your face
last played: with myself
currently playing: with myself
98% of guys masterbate....the other 2% lie about it.
If you're either, copy it into your profile!!!!111!!!one!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!1!!
~_^


I RULE THE AAK!
Latest Post
no_good_name GGG G U NOT
greetings to all my old friendsGood god how time flys, it must have been at least 2 years since i have had the time to get online.
If any of my old friends even remember me send me a message as i'd love to hear from you all.
TURBO ARE YOU STILL AROUND???

I feel so old
6 years ago  |  Comments (9)  |  + 2 Ditto
Awards
Staff Awards
Milestones   [ Compare ]
The Goods
Name stop the pain.......
Occupation Pro emo....hold me!
Birthday January 1st, 1935
Interests wouldnt you like to know!
Gamertag
NO_GOOD_NAME'S...
Groups
Music Music
Movies red vs blue.
TV Shows ummm....most funny/voilent stuff (just about everything!) red vs blue!!!!(not exactly on tv)
Books Dune