293 COMMENTS Sort by Likes · Date
spartan463 SuperSponsor
I can take that IPhone 4 off your hands burnie if ya wana send it up north :) :)
Phoenixgod
Dude... i... f*cking loved this... They were talking about accents, im an aussie, and HOLY S**T! i've learned that im starting to talk in an American accent... This podcast was epic xD
kreach
RTX at Gus's house!!
BrianGRUMPS
The Stranger, thank you JD from Scrubs!
FlyMolo
You know, that there is a simple explenation to the double slit experiment/paradox. Morgan Freeman explained it on his awesome show "Through the wormhole". They talked about God. About who he was or who he could be. Well, God is a computer programmer and we are his simulation, and the computer renders (precisely) only what we are observing, to conserve resources and processor time.
davidsenter
What happened to the video casts? They where great!
#216  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 2 Funny
chris2910
this podcast gave me an erection...faster than the speed of light.
Gnator
I dont know if someone mention this but I Guess thats why it is called the large HARD-ON collider
#218  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 2 Funny
kemnibirofl
Dudes is anyone talking about the fact that the universe is one day going to freeze instead of contracting
yelnocp I drink milk
So, with the power to down websites with a single link, are you going to ever shoot someone an email saying maybe "you're about to get about a million hits, heads up!"

I envision a Paul Revere esque "rooster teeth is coming, rooster teeth is coming! Ready the servers, rooster teeth is coming!"
good2cya OppressEdgar
"Babies don't know shit"

XD
paneerakbari
Just to add to the list of accidental by-products: antidepressants were developed from decongestants.
KingR2088 Sponsor
Brandon is so stupid!
#223  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 1 Zing!
D3athAngel Game Tester
I cringed and e-mailed Gus and Burnie the moment they were ridiculing the South Magnetic Pole being in the North... it's freaking true. Why do you think the North side of a magnetic compass points to it!? Opposites attract!!
#224  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 1 Ditto
colmjhickey
the bit at 69:27 sounds like the aliens showing up....
Ideedat30 Sponsor
Conversation I've had a few times
(Only my side)

"have you heard of the drunk tank?"

"no not that kind. It's a podcast by rooster teeth"

"yeah you should check it out"

I love the old name, but am completely fine with the new (yet not really) name Rooster Teeth Podcast.

Ps. I love hearing the cracks you guys make at internet whiners. "YouTube voice"
#226  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 1 Ditto
BigVig Sponsor
Pole naming conventions
The north pole of a magnet is the pole that, when the magnet is freely suspended, points towards the Earth's North Magnetic Pole which is located in northern Canada. Since opposite poles (north and south) attract, the Earth's "North Magnetic Pole" is thus actually the south pole of the Earth's magnetic field.[11][12][13][14] As a practical matter, in order to tell which pole of a magnet is north and which is south, it is not necessary to use the Earth's magnetic field at all. For example, one method would be to compare it to an electromagnet, whose poles can be identified by the right-hand rule. The magnetic field lines of a magnet are considered by convention to emerge from the magnet's north pole and reenter at the south pole.[14]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet#Pole_naming_conventions

#227  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 1 Funny
Dusty6 Sponsor
I agree with the accent thing. If I listen to a lot of Flogging Molly, the next song I sing, whether its the Eagles or Springsteen I always seem to have an Irish/British accent
Tbown
Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
Bravo0777
I miss the Drunk Tank name :(
sarah_achman
it took me 2 days to listen, and i relished every min, Burnie, seriously sometimes you make me laugh so hard it hurts! :D
ginger149
You know Joel is my favorite character on RvB. But I fucking hate it when he is on the podcast. I am so SICK of listening to stocks!
LazPepperoni
Hmm That's kind of weird, I just discovered Full Sail University and I'm in the process of applying. It's meant to be.
jmdryden
hilarious as per usual... but seriously, bring back drunk tank.
master338
I love the "smart" talk guys keep it up great job as always
F03
I've got that accent hybrid! It's called the Mid-Atlantic accent.
megalo
When some people corrected you Burnie on the Neutrino particle. Saying the particle broke the speed of light implies that the particle had a period of acceleration. However, the Neutrino was already going faster than the speed of light. There was no acceleration involved.
megalo
Good podcast. I still think the name-change was unnecessary.
#238  Posted 2 years ago  |  + 2 Ditto
makkebakke
Who do you think was the first guy to jerk off a cow and drink what comes out? (yes people, that's milk)
#239  Posted 2 years ago  |  - 2 WTF
tunaops Sponsor
Internet whiners are always just entertainment for me!
#240  Posted 2 years ago  |  - 1 WTF
[ Previous ] [ 1 ] [ 2 ] ... [ 7 ] [ 8 ] [ 9 ] [ 10 ] [ Next ]
Please sign in or sign up to post a comment.