We need your prompts for this week's On The Spot. Submit as many as you'd like. We promise to only use the good ones and make fun of the rest.
- Come up with a category for the guests to list off possible answers for (i.e. Things not to say after someone says "I love you" for the first time.)
- Category with a lot of possibilities for answers are the best.
- Find an odd story from the recent news with an equally odd headline that we can remove a word or two from for the the guests to fill in the blank.
- Look for headlines where a blank space would leave the story open to a lot of different interpretations. Ambiguity is key.
ABCs OF STORYTELLING
- Come up with a 2 person scenario where the characters interact with each other a lot.
- Be as descriptive as you want, this is a scene the guests have to play out.
- Scenes that work best for this game have a high potential for rapid dialogue and confrontation.
xoxo The Risemonger