It's been 3 months since I've posted anything on here, but dispute what you might thing, I'm not dead, even though some have tried to change that. Better luck next time, Carl. You cuck.
I haven't been active on most social media except for retweeting on Twitter or the occasional post on my personal Facebook. If anyone is curious here's some updates that's happened:
- I finished writing a new short story and currently am working on typing it up. Hopefully I'll be able to post it in the next month or so.
- I finished the 2017 Fall Semester with 1 A, 2 Bs, and a C. (I was expecting them all to be Cs cause I was slacking hard)
- I joined + became the vice president of a Literature Club. Didn't do much last semester, we were mainly getting things set up for Spring 2018. (Hopefully it won't turn out like Doki Doki Literature Club)
- I've really gotten into Fighting games (By gotten into, I mean completely obsessed with). I was dipping my toes in when I made my last post, but recently I've been diving head first in. I have 6 fighters on my Ps4, I got myself a fight stick (basically a controller but it's like one you'd see for arcade games), and I even managed to find a local FGC scene that has small tournaments. I've been putting in a ton of time to Street Fighter V, working hard to get good. Like I'm putting in hours of practice, reading, taking notes (this is way more work then I put into my classes). I also plan to put in a lot of time for Dragon Ball FighterZ and BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle when those come out.
- I got myself a job at GameStop a few months ago. Holiday season was a pain but things are finally calming down there.
- I'm finally pushing myself to get into better shape. My goal for 2018 is to lose 60 pounds. I've already made a workout routine and even started to keep track of my carbs.
- Along with losing weight, I've also made a huge list of New Years Resolutions. I'm not gonna post it all here but the overall goal for the year is to better myself by being more fit, nicer/charitable, social, productive, and less of a lazy asshat I tend to be. I also hope to take more risks this year, and try to step out of my comfort zone to experience more in life.
Well that's a quick run down of how my life's been going. What have ya'll cockbites been up too? I feel like I've been really disconnected from the community so I wanna hear what I've been missing.
I'm gonna try to post more here. It's something I say a lot but I'm gonna actually try this time to stay active. (Maybe I'll do some fitness log or some shit).
P.S. If you want to play some fighting games (or any other multiplayer stuff) add me on
PSN: CambosaGaming, I'm still pretty new to fighters so I might not give you much of a challenge but it could be fun! Especially with DBFZ coming around the corner.
P.S.S. Here's a picture of my sexy fight stick that I mention (that sounds wrong, but whatever):
Isn't she beautiful?