One ignorant idiot -- ignoramus
A group of ignorant idiots -- ignorami
You have been warned.
2 weeks agoCheyza
there comes a point where security becomes a pain in the ass and you have to restore your device for access to it which takes a couple of hours and having to do this every fucking time you go to use it which isn't very often because it's battery is usually dead and damn if the whole CONVENIENCE thing just got shot in the ass especially because every time it goes dead you recharge it and then it requires the passcode that you cannot remember because the battery went dead and had to restart after charging.....I can't remember to keep it charged and the frikkin thing wants me to remember a passcode....?
In 20 min.
1 month agoCheyza
Well, last weekend I got a ton of shit done:
• the patio got completely cleaned
• same patio got completely enclosed and became the greenhouse
• blue net lights up all around said patio
• rod hung up for hanging baskets in patio area
• shelving up in patio area
• plants situated & sorted onto shelving
• heater (small) purchased and tested for nights just like tonight
• the tee-pee for the jalapeño tree constructed
• the weights for the tee-pee made
• the weights for the jalapeño forest made
• tore down the BBQ grill
• cleaned out the grill
• put the removable grill parts in a vinegar bath solution to soak
• 7 of my 13 pumpkins canned (which I later lost because I did it wrong!)
And this week I got the covering constructed and in place for the jalapeño forest, and just today all the rest of the vulnerable plants from the front porch got moved into the greenhouse. Also got the grill parts that would fit washed in the dishwasher and 2 of the 3 grill tops cleaned and seasoned...1 to go...
Not much work got done on the star, and the rest of my lighting/decorations are on the floor in my dining area waiting to be artfully arranged on the front of the patio, but the stakes for the light show are assembled and ready.
And I'm thinking of just baking some pumpkin gingerbread just to help warm up the house.
Now I just need to finish the tree.
1 month agoCheyza
My life is just a one fun time after another I tell ya, I've got the big craft table cleared & put away & the big rug vacuumed and the big area in front of the tv swept so I can mop it, put the big rug there, sweep & mop the dining area before I put the smaller rug there and move the writing desk so I can then put up the TREE!!!
I kno, u'r jelly.
Front of the porch
It's almost done...
No OCD here....much...
My mantle--so far...