Hey guys, my name is Sol, and I used to be a regular around these forums a few years ago.
Right now I'm looking for some active members who are looking for a little more discussion, as I've noticed that the RT Forums are pretty slow.
Over at Sep7agon.net we have a really active community of daily posters. We're a tight knit bunch who all know each other, and we're looking for some fresh faces to liven up chat.
We have a more adult lean, but anyone whois looking to join should at least give it a go!
We started as a Bungie offsite, so if you're familiar with the Halo comunity during or before Reach its a lot like that.
Welcome to the Bungie.net public forums! Please read the rules carefully before posting. If you have any questions about the rules, feel free to message a Forum Ninja.
The Flood Forum is Bungie.net's off-topic forum, and is for all discussions that abide by all forum rules but do not fit within any of the other forums.
RULES OF THE BUNGIE.NET PUBLIC FORUMS
1. Bungie controls everything.
- Do not impersonate others (with your posts or user profile)
- Do not advocate cheating or griefing behavior.
- Leaked content (including magazine scans), real or fake, will not be tolerated.
- Do not discuss unauthorized modification of console game hardware or software, even if you're not trying to cheat or pirate.
- Political or religious discussion is prohibited.
- When creating new threads, please be sure to post in the correct forum. Do not post off-topic in any forum or thread.
- Do not use the public forums to run contests, solicit donations, barter or sell items/services, or advertise anything at all (except on-topic posts in the Classifieds forum).
2. You have no rights.
- We reserve the right to remove you from the forums for any reason, but probably only if you deserve it. You agreed to this when you created your account.
- Ban lengths are not necessarily identical for users who commit the same offense, context and the user involved matter. Nobody cares about your forum title.
- If you disagree with a moderating decision, send the Forum Ninja responsible a message (check this article for tips).
3. Play nice, don't be a jerk.
- Use common sense. This is a video game developer's website. Keep your posts on-topic and "safe for work". The further you stray the more you'll tempt a ban.
- Respect your fellow members, or at least tolerate them publicly. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated, even if they probably deserve it.
- "Spam" is prohibited. (What counts as spam?)
- Do not post about any illegal substances or activities.
- Do not post false information or mislead other forum-goers. Yes, even if it is funny.
- Do not post spoilers or even pretend spoilers without clearly marking them.
- Do not bypass the profanity filter. (Helpful Link)
- New threads should encourage a discussion among the community; please be mindful of that when you create threads.
Other Helpful Links
- Forum Descriptions: Where Should My Post Go?
- What is a Forum Ninja?
- Who are the Bungie.net Web Team and Forum Ninjas?
- Guidance on Appealing Forum Bans
Frog Blast The Ventcore
No questions have been answered yet