Thanks to everyone who has applied for the HR Generalist position. That position has now been filled
1 year agoYvonne
2 years agoYvonne
I'd like to thank all of the individuals that submitted applications for the HR Generalist posting. It was really wonderful to see all the different skill sets and the depth and breath of experience our community has to offer.
After review of the submissions we did identify several individuals for followup conversations, but as many of you have commented we have a unique and complex company that requires just the right combination of hard and soft skills and have not yet found that perfect combination.
So with that being said, I'd like to throw open the position again! If you haven't applied, but have the skill set we are looking for, or if you have already applied and want me to look at you again please submit your resume (and that all so critical cover letter) so I can take a look at all that awesomeness out there.
Please note this position is in Austin, we do not offer a relocation package and you must be authorized to work in the United States in order to be considered.
2 years agoYvonne
As a result of the growth of the company, we are currently looking for an HR Generalist. Following is the job description. If you have an interest in this position, meet the qualifications, please check out the careers page and submit your resume (and a cover letter is all so nice). Thanks so much.
Human Resources Generalist
Reports to Vice President of Operations
Primary Objectives of the Human Resources Generalist:
'¢ Health and safety of the workforce.
'¢ Development of a superior workforce.
'¢ Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Administers human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
2. Recruits candidates for positions; Assists managers with staff selection and provides orientation for new staff members; utilizes broad range of recruitment sources to meet staffing needs.
3. Acts to ensure compliance with FLSA and other applicable statutes and regulations related to HR.
4. Keeps management and staff advised of new regulations and company policies related to human resources.
5. Administers employee benefit plans (Health care, paid time off, 401k, and other employee welfare programs) based on eligibility as defined by company programs and benefit contracts.
6. Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems; as directed, conducts employee counseling and disciplinary procedures.
7. Administers and assists with development of performance management and improvement systems including employee appraisals.
8. Development of new employee orientation process, ongoing training and exit interviews.
9. Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
10. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. A bachelor's degree and two (2) to three (3) years of Human Resources experience, OR
2. A master' degree in Human Resources Management and one (1) year of experience in the HR field, OR
3. Seven (7) years of experience in the HR field, OR
4. Any similar combination of education and experience.
5. Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
4 years agoYvonne
To all the Guardians at RTX who helped out at the Rooster Teeth Store (and everywhere else). THANK YOU!! You are the most awesome group of people and your commitment to making it the best event every was unbelievable. THANK YOU <3
2017 years agoYvonne
the Brotherhood of Outcast
Spartan Reaction Force
Legends of Defiance
No questions have been answered yet