Last Thursday I spent 18 hours driving from Austin to Minneapolis with my buddy Dave; Stage 1 of my move to the frigid (but beautiful) north. The first part of a two stage move. While in town, I was able to play a game for my new professional ultimate team, the Minnesota Wind Chill.
Going forward I have 5 more games with this team (more if we make playoffs). For those who want to continue following my athletic career, check out these social accounts:
If you happen to be in the midwest (Chicago, Indianapolis, Madison, Twin Cities), it'd be awesome to see you at a game:
- Sat June 10th vs Madison Radicals - FB Event - Tickets
- Sat June 17th at Chicago Wildfire - Tickets
- Sat July 1st at Madison Radicals - Tickets
- Fri July 14th at Indianapolis AlleyCats - Tickets
- Saturday July 22nd vs Pittsburg Thunderbirds - FB Event - Tickets (We also have a showcase at halftime of the MN United Game, if interested I have a combo deal for both games)
Stage 2 of the move begins Saturday. Holly and I will be driving up to Minneapolis in her car and settling into our new home. It's kind of a strange feeling sitting here in the office writing this post. Today marks 6 years with Rooster Teeth. Tomorrow is my last day in office.