7 years ago
> Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and
> local pubs to be
> alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any
> Many females use a date rape drug on the market called
> The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere.
> It comes in
> bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs".
> Beer is used by female
> sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male
> victims to go
> home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy
> to consume a few
> units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings
> attached sex.
> Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After
> several beers, men
> will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific
> looking women whom
> they would never normally be attracted.
> After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy
> memories of exactly
> what happened to them the night before, often with just a
> vague feeling that
> "something bad" occurred.
> At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of
> their life's
> savings, in a familiar scam known as "a
> In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to
> entrap the
> unsuspecting male into a long term form of servitude and
> punishment referred
> to as "marriage." Men are much more susceptible
> to this scam after beer is
> administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
> Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.
> If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the
> women administering it, there
> are male support groups where you can discuss the details
> of your shocking
> encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support
> group nearest you,
> just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.
> For a video to see how beer works click here:
8 years ago
I had quite an eventful day today. When burning tall dead grasses do not take you eyes off it. This was a old house trailer that I used for storage. The trailer stored furniture, beds, old computers,TVs and whatever else that would fit, that I didn't want to get wet or ruined. Well its all ruined now, but nobody was hurt.Thank God! The fire went from a wisp of smoke to inferno in about 3 minutes. This is the aftermath. =(
8 years ago
Well we are getting our first flood of the year and its not even spring yet. The river breeched my dikes on my property late this morning. I have my pumps going but I'm not sure if they are going to be able to keep up. The news says that they rivers are going down but I haven't seen it yet. Most of the time it floods way up river and not this close to the lake. If it doesn't go down, tomorrow going to be a long and muddy day while I try to raise the level of my dikes. This sure isn't the best way to start a new year. : (
8 years ago
I just got back from a class I'm taking. The class is called "Common cents for the Real Estate Investor". Its a pretty interesting class covering many things to do with investing and the changes that occur in a buyers market.
My only questions so far are:
1) Why is there always one person that thinks they know more than the instructor?
2) Why are they there?
8 years ago
Delivery services sucks. They called yesterday to move back the appointment time from 11a.m. to 1 p.m. Cool no problem. Today they called at 11:30a.m. to move back the appointment to 1:30p.m. Cool no problem. The time is now 3:30p.m. Where in the fuck are you? I need to get to town and to the bank. WTF. I hate waiting!
8 years ago
In case you werenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t aware of it, there are internet geeks everywhere. You probably know a few, in factÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ you might even be one. Here are the top 10 signs that you might be, well, an internet geek.
10. When filling out your driverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s license application you give them your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates for their phone number, instead you ask for their myspace.
8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
7. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re amazed to find out spam is actually a food.
6. You Ã¢â‚¬Å“pingÃ¢â‚¬Â people to see if theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re awake, Ã¢â‚¬Å“fingerÃ¢â‚¬Â them to find out how they are, and Ã¢â‚¬Å“AYTÃ¢â‚¬Â them to make sure theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re listening to you.
5. You search the net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
4. You introduce your wife as [email protected] and refer to your children as Ã¢â‚¬Å“client applicationsÃ¢â‚¬Â.
3. At social functions you introduce your husband as Ã¢â‚¬Å“my domain serverÃ¢â‚¬Â.
2. You often say Ã¢â‚¬Å“LOLÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“LMAOÃ¢â‚¬Â out loud.
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
1. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve actually reached the end of the internet
No questions have been answered yet