6 years ago
So on saturday the website launched and even tho it was having some problems we still had like and insane amount of hits that first night!!! i'm a rep so i'm already on the networking site and have made a halo and red vs blue fan group!!! so if you wanna head over there and show your support please do!!
sign up here!!
6 years ago
right now on my new xbox 360 i just got i'm trying to got the rest of the skulls i hadnt gotten yet... and play in general really... i'm also working on halo wars too... but that is so much different!! and when friends come over or when my daughter wants to i play lips... especially since i like to sing...
so if your ever online and board as hell.. hit me up!!
6 years ago
hahaha... yea... internet in and out... computer being an ass... no xbox 360 because once again the ex leaves me without one... i mean come on!! the world is trying to keep me from red vs blue!! but it wont work!!!
this time.. i have my own 360!!! that i bought myself... so no matter what any guy wants to tell a judge in a divorce or something i'm keeping this bad boy...
i have an awesome laptop that has wifi!! so ha!! and i have wifi at my house!!
so now i get to play my games
i get to see my videos!!
and i get to see the lovely comics!!
7 years ago
So come to the front of the class and tell us a bit about yourself...
Ever see the show "Inside the Actors Studio"? The host James Lipton uses a famous list of ten insightful questions at the end of every interview. I consider them a great way to break the ice with new friends, so here they are (with my own answers)...
1. What is your favorite word?
(bubbly or bubbles)
2. What is your least favorite word?
([something i cant spell] origami)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
(when someone is nice to me.. says or does something nice especially if it was my dad.. )
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
(depends... sometimes its the f-bomb but mostly asshole )
6. What sound or noise do you love?
(my daughters laughter)
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
(psychologist... relationship therapy mostly..)
9. What profession would you NOT like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
("You were right.. i didn't mind")
7 years ago
10 Best Ways to Freak a Guy Out
1. Solemnly ask if your apartment makes you look fat, then burst into tears.
2. Convince him to role-play in the bedroom as Brad and Angelina.....and start calling him Angelina.
3. Say "We need to talk".
4. Throw out all his DVDs and replace them with copies of The Wedding Singer, The Wedding Planner, My Best Friend's Wedding, Wedding Crashers, and My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
5. Interpret his request to spice things up in the sack to mean shaving a biohazard symbol into your pubic hair.
6. Casually say "Did I ever tell you that you really remind me of my dad?"....immediately after sex.
7. After saying good-bye, run after him to ask, "Seriously, are you going to call me? 'Cause if you're not just tell me now."
8. "Accidentally" bump into his parents (on their porch, in the faraway city where they live) before he's introduced you.
9. Replace all the numbers in his cell phone with your own digits, so no matter whom he tries to call, he reaches you.
10. Whenever he's behind a closed door, locked or not, break it down with an axe.
7 years ago
i'm finally going to get to start school.. i've been jerked around by online college and had trouble with the local college here in town getting my application.. but i'm finally getting to start this next semester i hope... please please please!!! i need to get started.. i'm going to do prereqs and stuff like that here at U of A Fort Smith (UAFS).. and then transfer to OU!!! a dream come true!! i want this! i need this! i will work so hard for this!!
Dr. ....... sounds good doesn't it?
7 years ago
i finally got an acceptance letter... whooohooo! not that it is that hard to get one from this place but i've been having trouble getting in.. i applied and waited and called and waited and called and waited and wrote mesages and waited... all i have to do is go get them some more info.. awesome.. next semester i will be in college starting my degree.. and in like 10 years i'll be a doctor haha
7 years ago
my christmas and birthday wish list.....
1. SNOW! hahahhaa
2. Kitchenaid utensils and gadgets... such as a slotted spoon spatula garlic press whisk.. you know that sort of stuff.. and doubles are a good thing when it comes to those... there is the set that i lust for that is $44.99 on the internet.. ebay isnt much better... but thats only for people who really really like me haha.. or just have the money to spare.. the rest individually are less that $10 at walmart haha
3. a shark tattoo
4. silicone baking pans and sheets...
5. pyrex 13x9 or 8x8 pans... a casserol would be nice but i havnt neede one yet..
6. puzzles.. wooden puzzles.. i collect them you know...
7. diffusers.. i collect those also..
8. bangles that will fit my fat hands...
9. small hoop earings... like what sadie wears...
10. anything with sharks on it...
11. i collect shot glasses now aparently haha...
12. anything having to do with the tv show Good Eats.. a signature from alton brown would make me shit myself haha
13. anything ipod related.. except for those coozies.. sweaters for inatimate object are just creepy...
14. picture frames are always welcome.. in any size really.. preferably black metal or a dark wood.. but whatever works.. even those cheap ones make me happy.. you know the ones where its a back and a pane of glass and 4 clips.. haha
15. books on psychology and other self help books.. even if you dont think i need it for myself haha..
16. kitchenaid timer... preferably in black white or silver..
17. Red Vs. Blue stuff.. haha clothes in XL so me and aaron can both wear them haha
18. candles and reed diffusers.. clean smells
19. posters and art that are kinda like the 'le chat noir' especially if they have alot of black and red in them...
20. huh... anything for cooking.. anything shark related... anything you know i would like.. ahha
i'm a mom who likes to play halo and other games for relaxation.. i'm going to be a psychologist so i'm smart... i'm alot like tex... a bitch.. i have all of the rvbs on my ipod or dvd.. i have a great group of friends who i like to play halo with.. i have a cat named Appomattox... my daughter looks just like me other than that she has blue eyes and brown hair.. i love her very much.. she is 6 now.. i have a 360 and a wii and i like to play online with my friends.. my brother likes to come over and play also...