On the East Coast there is a depressing lack of Rooster Teeth events! We aim to change this! As such, a group of East Coasters and I are testing the waters for getting an event going for summer 2015. Right now though, we would want know the interest!
The event is aimed at: New Brunswick fans, Nova Scotia fans, Prince Edward Island fans, Newfoundland & Labrador fans, and QuÃ©bec fans. Though non-Canadians and Canadians from other provinces would be more than welcome.
The aimed city would be in Moncton, New Brunswick. Moncton serves as Atlantic Canada's Hub city, and a good middle point for the east coast.
For a first year it will be low key- however, depending on interest level it could during the planning stages grow larger. The current goal is a Saturday event that in the future will grow to a full-blown weekend event.
A general run-down of the day would follow as such:
- A noon-time meet and greet in a park (possibly Victoria Park) Where games and shenanigans will be had.
- An AHWU opening will shot during this time period
- This will be followed by board games/Video Games in a public venue (Will speak to GameZilla as a potential location)
- This event will potentially have Pizza catered at it.
- The evening will finish up with a night of Drinks and laughs at a downtown bar.
Potential other activities would include:
- Tubing at Magic Mountain
- A "Live Let's Play" put on by the event organizers
- Laser Tag
- Doing an overnight lock in at Crystal Palace
These need more planning and deliberating before being finalized of course, and depending on interest, this could turn into a full blown weekend event if enough interest is generated quickly enough!
If you're interested Message me