Forums > Achievement Hunter

How is it possible?

Posts (4)

• iSayWhat

iSayWhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Plot Twist

#14736257 - 8 years ago

Ok so in the second ever Fails of the Weak, the first clip to be played was my clip. But here's the confusing thing, I didn't submit it. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but if I didn't submit it, then either someone else did or somehow roosterteeth ended up with my clip. Interesting.

Now I love the fact that I was in Fails of the Weak, but I didn't start watching until about episode 10, so I never saw my clip until recently I noticed people keep on adding my gamertag. So I decided to ask them why, you can guess. What I want to know is has anyone else who hasn't submitted a clip been in Fails of the Weak? Discuss smiley0.gif

• Dylan

Dylan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Davesexual

#14737499 - 8 years ago

Someone else playing in the same game as you saw you fail. Then they saved the clip and they were the ones that sent it in. I'm sure over half of the clips sent in are from the person that didn't fail.

• Joe_2

Joe_2

#14738865 - 8 years ago

In reply to iSayWhat, #1:

You're just that awesome!

• y0zhi

y0zhi

#14762945 - 8 years ago

In reply to iSayWhat, #1:

WOW thats awsome.