Forums > Achievement Hunter

FIRST!

Posts (5)

• iSayWhat

iSayWhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Plot Twist

#14923640 - 7 years ago

So whenever I make a video for Achievement Hunter, I always upload it to YouTube at the same time. That way if anyone asks to see it and it hasn't yet been confirmed or has in fact been denied I can easily link them to it. Normally once the video does appear on AH I will turn my video as unlisted, that way there is only one copy uploaded.

I thought I'd make this thread for those people who also upload their AH videos onto their YouTube, and then post them onto here.

I made this video last night, Call of Duty: MW3 - 50/50 and No Assistance Required.

• Mike

Mike FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Feed Me Memes

#14924014 - 7 years ago

By all means feel free to upload the videos to your own channels, they're your videos after all. We only ask that if you do, remove the AH intro and outro slates

Thanks smiley1.gif

• iSayWhat

iSayWhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Plot Twist

#14924112 - 7 years ago

Aww, that means I have to render them twice smiley2.gif

Will have to remove it even though I make my videos as unlisted.

• Mike

Mike FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Feed Me Memes

#14924232 - 7 years ago

In reply to iSayWhat, #3:

The ones you've already uploaded are fine I guess as long as they're unlisted. But for any future ones uploaded, the slates should be removed.

Post edited 11/13/11 4:02PM

• logan

logan

#15034530 - 7 years ago

In reply to iSayWhat, #1:

I do the exact same thing because for some reason, when ever I upload to Achievement Hunter and see my video, I always see an error so I upload to youtube to make sure everything is okay, Then I upload to Achievement Hunter and then delete the video once it is online. Just so you know, I never notice the obvious when I'm editing, only when it's uploaded.