Forums > Achievement Hunter

Achievement Hunter on Family Feud

Posts (14)

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#16624448 - 5 years ago

In light of the recent Let's Play Family Feud, I kind of want to see the crew go on the actual show and compete. They're basically one big family anyway and it's not like there haven't been celebrity appearances before.

That being said, who do you think would be on Team Achievement Hunter if they were to appear on Family Feud? Keep in mind that each team typically consists of five people. My ideal would be Jack, Ryan, Geoff, Michael, and Lindsay. The reason I left out Ray and Gavin is because Family Feud tends to rely more on American culture, which would put Gavin at a major disadvantage, and Ray seems like he would stumble on questions that deal with relationships due to being the only single guy in the main crew. That's just my opinion, so what's yours?

• RagArk

RagArk

#16624459 - 5 years ago

Why do that? They are already playing the game. Thats as close as they are going to get to the show.

• Rakolai

Rakolai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Huntsman

#16624506 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #2:

It's more of a theoretical, "what-if?" sort of thing. I was just interested in seeing who people would see being on their team if they were to appear on the show.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16624508 - 5 years ago

In reply to Rakolai, #3:

Yeah, but I feel that they won't get enough views. I mean it'll just be like every other Family Feud. I don't even watch Family Feud.

• ShadowStryk2

ShadowStryk2

#16624965 - 5 years ago

If anything it would be better to have Gavin and Ray on there. Gavin would be making faces at the camera, Ryan would be setting things on fire, it would be amazing.

• RagArk

RagArk

#16625025 - 5 years ago

In reply to ShadowStryk2, #5:

I guess it would be pretty funny to see the Family Feud burn.

• Anuthika

Anuthika FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Hollow

#16625393 - 5 years ago

Their comedy doesn't really translate past the people that already do a lot of YouTube watching generally. just the curse of today's "mainstream"

• jtrousd

jtrousd

#16626164 - 5 years ago

Must admit - the Wheel of Fortune/Jeopardy/Family Feud LPs have been some of the most entertaining stuff they've put out.

• AH_Sean

AH_Sean

#16626255 - 5 years ago

In reply to jtrousd, #8:

Agreed. That being said AH would do great on any of these shows if they did it for real.

Can you imagine them having to do Jeopardy without multiple choice? smiley4.gif

• RagArk

RagArk

#16626259 - 5 years ago

In reply to AH_Sean, #9:

It'll be the longest game show in the history of the world. Or the stupidest.

• AH_Sean

AH_Sean

#16626285 - 5 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #10:

Or both. smiley4.gif

• venuskatha

venuskatha

#16627265 - 5 years ago

In reply to AH_Sean, #9:

I've been saying for weeks that I would legitimately pay money to see a Jeopardy with Ryan, Gavin, and Geoff. Ryan-the-smart-guy against, well, Gavin, and Geoff kind of floating along in the middle with his secondhand knowledge of children's books, or what have you.

• NuttyNUTTS

NuttyNUTTS FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16633417 - 5 years ago

Just having Jack and Ryan in these would be fun, I'm sure that they can get family feud to work with 6, even just having everyone join in on the discussions of what to choose next.

Sadly don't think Gavin would fit on an actual gameshow with his "menstruating" and "dickie" answers.

Also, wasn't there a trivia competition that the podcast crew did at some point "Geeks who Drink."

Post edited 4/20/14 8:13PM

• Rakolai

#16633575 - 5 years ago

In reply to NuttyNUTTS, #13:

The current iteration of Family Feud that's on air is actually a lot more raunchy than past seasons. Dirty answers like that wouldn't be too out of place on the show.