Forums > Achievement Hunter

Map of Achievement City

Posts (14)

• wolfej4

wolfej4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Jake

#16647114 - 5 years ago

I screen capped the map of Achievement City from today's LP if you want to follow along.

Screenshot2014-04-25144016_zpsac468351.p

• KRBgirl

KRBgirl

#16648416 - 5 years ago

Awesome, thanks a lot for this, I hope they put this out as a poster. (And hello new desktop background!)

• PixelByNight

PixelByNight

#16648559 - 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure this will be the next poster for sale. I would buy it for sure.

• deathbydoob

deathbydoob

#16648941 - 5 years ago

Please make this a poster

• Zobon

Zobon

#16649374 - 5 years ago

I'm sure it will be a poster. I think it looks really good. So good that someone designed it. If it was only for the let's play I think they would have used the Achievement City Tour Map 2014 with just basic text.

• AfRoSaUcE

AfRoSaUcE Mage of Hope

#16649413 - 5 years ago

Its too amazing to not be a poster.

• AH_Ashleigh

AH_Ashleigh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16649507 - 5 years ago

Geoff said it should be a poster soon. :)

• titusw

titusw FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Serval

#16649962 - 5 years ago

If it becomes a poster I'm buying it and having it framed lol.

• Mudry

Mudry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16650144 - 5 years ago

I definitely need this as a poster. Can't wait until it's available and for sale.

The only issue I have is where to put it! haha

• mushashi

mushashi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Super Saiyan

#16652536 - 5 years ago

They did an amazing job with it. Definitely will see it on the store soon. Can't wait.

• Mudry

Mudry FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16652538 - 5 years ago

In reply to mushashi, #11:

Same here! Super excited to buy it. smiley0.gifsmiley0.gifsmiley7.gif

• wolfej4

wolfej4 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Jake

#16657507 - 5 years ago

In case you guys didn't see it on the podcast tonight, that is the new poster that comes out tomorrow, along with the new shirt.

Achievement_city_houses.jpg

The new shirt looks very similar to this, but I believe also includes Kung Fu House.

• AH_Ashleigh

AH_Ashleigh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16657511 - 5 years ago

In reply to thejakeproje, #13:

Yes it does. :)

That was an amazing podcast omg.

• Mudry

#16657516 - 5 years ago

Super excited for the poster to come out. Immediately buying it once I see it!