Forums > Achievement Hunter

AH Shirt Idea

Posts (9)

• Zayberus

Zayberus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17069365 - 4 years ago

What do you guys think?

AH_T-Shirt1_472x600.gif

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17070021 - 4 years ago

Would probably buy smiley1.gif
    Once I have a job haha

• MichaelGibby

MichaelGibby

#17070316 - 4 years ago

I like it. I'd buy it...if i ever had money...

• MichaelGibby

MichaelGibby

#17070385 - 4 years ago

In reply to Craft4D, #5:

They should make a button up shirt. something a little "nicer" sporting the rt/ah logo. Maybe a polo shirt with a small rt/ah logo on the breast like the Ralph Lauren ones. A little more dressy than t-shirts but not as dressy as full button ups.

• MichaelGibby

MichaelGibby

#17070417 - 4 years ago

In reply to DamnedEyez, #7:

I think they could make a little money off of a polo. But they would have to keep the logo small. Big enough to be clearly noticed as the rt logo but not so big that it is super obvious. A shirt that you could wear and look nice.

• cwin90

cwin90 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BaDumTiss

#17071126 - 4 years ago

In reply to MichaelGibby, #6:

I'm pretty sure that Burnie has said in multiple podcasts that they won't be doing nicer shirts. When they tried the polo no one really bought it. And considering the majority of the fanbase of RT it doesn't really surprise me. Plus a polo or nicer button down shirt would probably cost more money than their t-shirts.

• xaelite

xaelite FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17071901 - 4 years ago

I like it

• MichaelGibby

MichaelGibby

#17072573 - 4 years ago

In reply to cwin90, #11:

It probably would cost more for sure. I didn't know that they tried it before. I can see where it wouldn't make a ton of money because not a lot of people wear polos but I still think it might make a little money. Obviously if they make a shirt they'd want to make a good bit of money off of it though.

• Zayberus

Zayberus FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17073700 - 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'd like to see an RT or AH polo too but too many things are against it IMO. Some of the RWBY graphics may work better when scaled down like that. Not everything shrinks well and still looks cool.