Forums > Achievement Hunter

Best Running Joke

Posts (29)

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#17656390 - 4 years ago

Of the many running gags and references throughout the Achievement Hunter Let's Plays', which is your personal favorite?

• Maxlah

Maxlah

#17656581 - 4 years ago

Not my all time favorite, but one that's always stuck with me is Flynt Coal

• Kieran179

Kieran179

#17656595 - 4 years ago

Whenever Randy Newman makes an appearance has to be mine, especially when he did a duet with his brother.

• treykun22

treykun22

#17657249 - 4 years ago

I don;t know if I would say this is much of a joke, but any time they start singing anything, it brings a smile to my face

• JoshBittick

JoshBittick

#17657272 - 4 years ago

In reply to Treykun22, #4:

I agree with the singing. I think it's great that after all these years they still sing the same handful of songs.

I also think that mark nut is pretty great

• treykun22

treykun22

#17657288 - 4 years ago

In reply to JoshBittick, #5:

Along with Mark Nut, I would say them yelling cheese had me in stiches! Also when Gavin just doesn't understand something and then agrees with the answer that contradicts himself.

• JoshBittick

JoshBittick

#17657289 - 4 years ago

In reply to Treykun22, #6:

Yeah Gavin talking himself to confusion is pretty great hahaha

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#17657341 - 4 years ago

In reply to Treykun22, #4:

The randy newman singing jokes are a good one.

• meelis13

meelis13 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Estonian

#17657567 - 4 years ago

well, Mark Nut. i've actually caught myself saying it out loud when i make good shot/throw.
    also, not exactly favourite, but definetly memorable (but rather dark) gag is achievement hunter talk-about-celebrity-they-die gag

• JoshBittick

JoshBittick

#17658387 - 4 years ago

The mugging is great. We can't forget about Puberty Haywood

• Fourtune_

Fourtune_

#17658912 - 4 years ago

I think my favorite recent joke is them not acknowledging the member who "died". I chuckle every time.

• SDreadnoug

SDreadnoug CCisbetter

#32819200 - 3 years ago

Stranger hood Season 2.

RIP Ray #2k14

• PieDingus

PieDingus

#32822015 - 3 years ago

This recent Ryan/Meg joke is pretty funny. Mostly because how uncomfortable everyone seems to be about it.

• Davidov64

Davidov64 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold YouTube Wannabe

#32824585 - 3 years ago

Gavin's nose. That's the best on going joke I think. It's just really funny that out of all the things that come up every now and then it's his nose. It's almost it's own character at this point.

• harpua7859

harpua7859

#32825593 - 3 years ago

I've always loved anything to do with Edgar. "No way in. No way out."

• Ayaa

Ayaa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#32828171 - 3 years ago

Currently, it's gotta be geoff & griffon's "marrital aid", and geoff seems to take it in stride.

• LoganRTaylor

LoganRTaylor Phantom

#33064007 - 3 years ago

Old post, but I'd thought i'd add more recent ones. I.e. Geoff's Y-button joke, and Jeremy short jokes. Also any time they bring up Matt being a hobo Jesus.

• Mishaxhi

Mishaxhi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Akaviri Commander

#33122144 - 3 years ago

The Ryan/Meg joke are pretty funny, in one recent let's play they missed out on a chance to make a really good one though, when Ryan was asked "who's ass he has been eating?" He should have said "Ask Meg"

• LoganRTaylor

LoganRTaylor Phantom

#33122150 - 3 years ago

In reply to Mishaxhi I think they are starting to find that joke stale, it's starting to fade out a bit. I'm sure Ryan is tired of it.

• Mishaxhi

Mishaxhi FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Akaviri Commander

#33122269 - 3 years ago

In reply to LoganRTaylor

They probably are, I think it all spanned from her having a dream with him in it or something?

• LoganRTaylor

LoganRTaylor Phantom

#33122296 - 3 years ago

In reply to Mishaxhi It was from that, plus Freeplay, also random coincidences like both He and Meg being in Georgia at the same time.

• BranTheMaan

BranTheMaan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33122894 - 3 years ago

"MARK NUUUUUUUUUT!" is definitely my favorite running gag haha.

• EwanMcConnor

EwanMcConnor FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33497053 - 2 years ago

I don't know what it's from or where they picked it up from but the "Geoffreyyyyyy" joke always gets a giggle. (If anyone get's the reference please enlighten me, it's bugging me so much.

• Diretooth

Diretooth

#33497072 - 2 years ago

'___ as ___',a la 'Dead as Dicks' or 'Dark as nobs;'

• LoganRTaylor

LoganRTaylor Phantom

#33499052 - 2 years ago

In reply to Diretooth Its from 100 Foot Robot Golf. Geoff plays Jeffrey, and Jack calls him "Jeeeefffrrreeeyyyy".