Forums > Achievement Hunters

Achievement Hunting Help

Posts (4)

• just1legend

just1legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tell Me When To Go

#32600597 - 5 years ago

Hey guys, this is just1legend (I know, the screen name is not the same as the one that you think it is but whatever.) and I need help on getting some achievements. i need help on some achievements in Killer Instinct (demo is fine or full) and Forza Motorsport 5 on the Xbox One and GTA V on the 360. However, are two ways you can help me. I will give out my gamertag and we could do a "Fight Night" / "Race Night" and people can join in the fun (my time is PST) or just leave your GT and I'll message you the details. I will also help you (if you have the same game as me of course). So below is my Gamer Tag and I'll see you online.

GT: just1legend, Time Zone: PST

• 3dog

3dog

#32600598 - 5 years ago

I too need to do all the multiplayer and likes and horrible achievements of this game, perhaps someone has a good strategy?

• just1legend

just1legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tell Me When To Go

#32600599 - 5 years ago

For Killer instinct, we could do a Party Lobby and take turns with different characters to get the battle worn ___ and competitive ____ achievements (not the ranked ones).

For Forza 5, A race lobby where someone gets to race and we get at least a medal for each race?

For GTA V, again with the racing but just let some else win for a said amount.

• 3dog

3dog

#32600600 - 5 years ago

can you say anything for the 1000 likes? please say yes :(