Forums > Animanga Union

Death Note?

Posts (4)

• R3c0nZ

R3c0nZ

#30018564 - 10 years ago

Anyone enjoy the anime/manga? i have only read the manga....

• SerArthurDayne

SerArthurDayne

#30018565 - 10 years ago

I've seen both and I have to say that the manga is much better. The Anime is fine, I guess...

• ThrynnMaster

ThrynnMaster

#30018566 - 10 years ago

I saw the anime before I decided to read through the manga. I thought the anime adaptation was extraordinary until it started to near the end, and I haven't read all of the manga yet.

• outlawwolf

outlawwolf

#30018567 - 10 years ago

The series is good until it peters after the death of a really important character. After that, it gets a little absurd and pretentious, but it's still a pretty cool and original series that deserves the praise it gets. The problem for me though have been the fans. Some of them are kind of asshatish, also the half-assed Death Note "Cosplay". C'mon, L? a white t-shirt and jeans. Good job. Misa? Max out a credit card at hot topic. Good job. Light? Zac Efron wig, trousers, red tie, and white shirt. Yeah, that's wonderful. The only great job that I saw from a Death Note costume was a really sweet Ryuk. The face was made out of rubber so it moved with the person's face, and she just had the best outfit going for her.