Forums > Aoina Fan Club

Why you are a Fan Thread

Posts (19)

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074452 - 10 years ago

So this is why I am a fan.

It must have been about 28 year ago, maybe 30 years ago. I am not sure. It was the year of the great zombie war, it was actually 27 years ago. I had been running though some heavily infested forest. I spent my days running hard and killing a much as I could. I slept, if you can call it that, my nights in the tree tops, as high as I could climb. I was told to head for the mountains. It was almost full blown winter up there. Zombies couldn't function in the freezing temperatures of the winter.

I was running one day. A pack of zombies trailing me. I had be been surrounded and managed to fight my way out. But I couldn't shake them. Sharp pain ripped through my ankle. I thought I had broken it. I wish I had broken it. I could have kept going on a broken ankle, if only slower. But I had not. I had stuck my foot in a bear trap and it's rusted spring would not allow me to pull it apart and free myself. I knew not what I was going to do. I had on a few rounds left. I could kill as many as I could as they descended upon me, or I could kill myself and make my death quick, and painless.

I must have pondered to long. The horde was upon me, and out of instinct, I fired into the crowd, killing zombies as they approached. I fired until I ran out of rounds, and then in my final moments, instead of praying to a god, I threw rocks at the creatures, hoping to kill at least one more of the bastards. A shot rang out in the distance and suddenly a ZED fell to the ground. A magic rock? Couldn't be. But I threw more. My hopes raised. Each rock landed and each zombie fell dead, until the horde had been killed, the last one falling no more then a few feet from where I sat, foot stuck.

I heard a giggle. I turned around, to see this girl, she stood there, sniper rifle in hand. A man walked behind her, and bent down and pulled the trap off of my ankle. He helped me up. I looked at them in bewilderment. He said, "this is Aoina, she is quite the shooter with that rifle of hers. And I'm Moe. "

Here it is 27 years later, and I'm still a fan :)

So tell us, why are you a fan?

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074453 - 10 years ago

That is the best story I've ever read.

and I'm pretty sure Aoina hit you at least once with the butt end of the sniper rifle. She hits everyone...even if you're trying to help. smiley3.gif

Anger and pain...that's how she shows thanks and affection. smiley2.gif

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074455 - 10 years ago

WHAT????

>.<

next time we play No Mercy I'm hitting you till you fall off the edge.

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074456 - 10 years ago

Ger married already...

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074457 - 10 years ago

Dude....She wouldn't let me have a gun, would hit me in the face if I try to help her, and would STEAL my meds.

I'd be so sad. smiley2.gif

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074458 - 10 years ago

In reply to Moeparker, #6:

Dude....She wouldn't let me have a gun, would hit me in the face if I try to help her, and would STEAL my meds.

I'd be so sad. File does not exist.

isn't that what marriage generally ends up being?

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074460 - 10 years ago

^ I don't know.......Did a wizard curse you as a baby???

• speedy07

speedy07

#30074461 - 10 years ago

CUZ SHE IZ HAWT DURRRRR.

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074462 - 10 years ago

...Why do I always walk in on the awkward moments?

CAUSE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO RUN YET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahaha

haha

ha....

ah....yeah

oh..... I'm one funny sonofabitch

(took me 10 hours to come up with this. Jokes are srs bsns)

Post edited 12/13/08 7:56PM

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074464 - 10 years ago

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

have a cookie, you'll feel right as rain. smiley0.gif

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074465 - 10 years ago

In reply to Moeparker, #11:

i can imagine you sitting at home writing things down on a pad, then thinking about each one, crossing it out until you decide which one you think is best

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074466 - 10 years ago

pads.

took a while

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074467 - 10 years ago

In reply to Moeparker, #15:

always the over achiever!

• Preezerk

Preezerk

#30074468 - 10 years ago

Ahhh, my OCD is finally making me look GOOD!

YES smiley0.gif

• thejewman

thejewman

#30074469 - 10 years ago

In reply to Moeparker, #17:

i thought it was your Buesy-like appearance that makes you look good.

• NothZero

NothZero

#30074470 - 10 years ago

I'd have to say that I am a fan of Aoina almost solely based on her name. It's pretty much the most amazing name ever. If I had to have another reason I would say that her personality is charming, unique, intriguing and hilariously amazing.