Forums > Art

Fan Art Friday is on hiatus!

Posts (3)

• jxdalton

jxdalton FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BIGBITE CEO

#33740766 - 9 months ago

Hey friends,

Fan Art Friday will be undergoing a transformation with the new community site, so we will be on hiatus while we figure out exactly what that is going to look like!

To the talented artists in this community, I'd like to thank you personally for filling our community with wonderful artwork, and for giving #TeamBIGBITE nearly 3 years of late night bickering as we often struggled to choose a winner!

towerFan Art Friday will return soon, so be sure to keep tabs on the art forum for updates! tower

If you have fan art you'd like to share with the world until then, be sure to post in the art forum! We still can't wait to see your work!

Sincerely

Joe Dalton,

RoosterTeeth.com Art Forum Mod

CEO, BIGBITE Media

• SailorGirl81

SailorGirl81 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper Of Kittens

#33745136 - 8 months ago

Just saw this; thanks for all the work you guys did running the weekly Fan Art Friday. I look forward to the next iteration. 

• jxdalton

jxdalton FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold BIGBITE CEO

#33756291 - 3 months ago

Hey guys, I can't announce anything yet. With that being said, once you have access to the new community site, look for the "Fan Art" group! I'll meet you there with some exciting news!!!!!