ARTST design

Posts (45)

• Azz22a

Azz22a

#31181368 - 8 years ago

In reply to DevilMayCrye, #24:

You want to go down that road.........

• Caiti

Caiti FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Velvet Scarlatina

#31181369 - 8 years ago

In reply to Azz22a, #26:

Colonisation is a sting in history - granted, but it's not for debate here guys.

In reply to DevilMayCrye, #24:

Devil, if it's any consolation, I'll be doing acknowledgements at each event.

Kim is working really hard and really well on everything, so lets just stick with constructive criticism and support.

• red_design

red_design

#31181370 - 8 years ago

Sorry folks, i've tried yellow and it lacked the impact the logo needed. it also represented RT a lot less. the context was lost as well. the design was based on a surfy brand, which takes influences from indigenous art anyway. black also was very striking. it had too much impact. once placed with other elements (like the rooster teeth logo) it stole too much of the attention. the grey is a little more neutral - like a supporting act. which is what artst is. we're fans supporting an event for the thing we love - Rooster Teeth. smiley12.gif

• red_design

red_design

#31181371 - 8 years ago

In reply to coolcaiti, #27:

haha, more smiley12.gif

• red_design

red_design

#31181372 - 8 years ago

that's twice i hit the love button ... they should make the awesome a lot bigger.

• Azz22a

Azz22a

#31181373 - 8 years ago

In reply to coolcaiti, #27:

I really didn't want to go into debate about it.

• Scav3nger

Scav3nger

#31181374 - 8 years ago

In reply to red_design, #18:

Hey man, can I get the Hex values for those colours? I think it's pretty safe to assume that's what we're going to be rolling with so i'll be incorporating it somewhat into the RTOZ website design.

• red_design

red_design

#31181375 - 8 years ago

In reply to MajScav3nger, #32:

Sure dude:

Red = #FF0007
    Grey = #414141

The typeface used is Jenkins - Keepin it real. (the letter spacing has been altered to make it more legible since Jenkin's wasn't really made for long lines of type)

• Scav3nger

Scav3nger

#31181376 - 8 years ago

In reply to red_design, #33:

It's alright, I just needed the colours for now, I'm mostly working on web-based stuff so anything for the logo(s) doesn't come into it for now.

Thanks.

• Shawnee

Shawnee AgentWashFTW

#31181377 - 8 years ago

Sorry it's messy, I was a little rushed at the time. I have a colour set for a blue team one as well, but yeah. I was wondering if this was what you guys were looking for. I was thinking of putting a T-shirt with a funny slogan on him or just one underneath him for an actual T-shirt.

Redteamkanga.jpg?t=1310580065

• Caiti

Caiti FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Velvet Scarlatina

#31181378 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shawneeb214, #35:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!

• Shawnee

Shawnee AgentWashFTW

#31181379 - 8 years ago

In reply to coolcaiti, #36:

Thank =^-^=

• Scav3nger

Scav3nger

#31181380 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shawneeb214, #35:

Pretty cool idea, IMO helmet should cover the ears too, but, no sense being picky :P

• Shawnee

Shawnee AgentWashFTW

#31181381 - 8 years ago

In reply to MajScav3nger, #38:

Sure thing. I'll adjust the design when I get the time. Thanks for the suggestion. =^-^=

• Caiti

#31181382 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shawneeb214, #39:

i like it without though

• Shawnee

Shawnee AgentWashFTW

#31181383 - 8 years ago

Can pick either, but yeah, I've made a pallette for a blue team one as well and I've just tweaked it so now his ears are covered. If you'd like me to put a T-shirt, some extra armour or add a logo with it, just ask. I'm a little bit hesitant about choosing the one with the ear coverings though, it just looks a little unnatural. But to each their own. =)

Redteamkanga-withears.jpg?t=1310651484

• Scav3nger

Scav3nger

#31181384 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shawneeb214, #41:

Hmm ok now that I've seen it I retract my aforementioned opinion

• LepraSaun

LepraSaun

#31181385 - 8 years ago

In reply to Shawneeb214, #41:

i'd like to see the Kangaroo wearing a shirt, just to see what it looks like smiley0.gif

• Shawnee

Shawnee AgentWashFTW

#31181386 - 8 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• red_design

red_design

#31181387 - 8 years ago

I feel that this should be posted here:

red_design4e2dfbdb4203bf.jpg

Here's an explanation.