Forums > Australian's

AvP baned in Australia....Fuck

Posts (11)

• delta_62

delta_62

#30732168 - 9 years ago

Well some may know some may not but another game has been baned in australia... and I was looking forward to this one.

www.news.com.au/technology/aliens-vs-predator-game-banned-will-not-be-sanitized-for-australia/story-e6frfro0-1225807850199

Heres a story on it.

• AussieTex

AussieTex

#30732169 - 9 years ago

Damn it... How hard is it for the Australian government to get its head out off its ass and allow games with high violence and high gore onto the shelves?

• delta_62

delta_62

#30732170 - 9 years ago

Your not the only one thinking that.

They proberly think their protecting the children, but thats not their job its the parents.

• brownieBLUES

brownieBLUES

#30732171 - 9 years ago

Wasn't going to get the game but hey, fuck off government, you're not my mum.

THIS IS MY MUM!

tv.jpg

• delta_62

delta_62

#30732172 - 9 years ago

ROFL you obey a TV...............................YEs.....MasTeR....wait what.

• PaddoK33N

PaddoK33N

#30732173 - 9 years ago

It's less the entire government and more Michael Atkinson the ONE attorney general who is against an R18+ rating for games EVERY other attorney general voted for an R18 rating he is the only one that voted against it unfortunately the vote has to be unanimous

• SweetJesus93

SweetJesus93

#30732174 - 9 years ago

See this is why we hate the government, and this is why we live right next door to New Zealand he he...

• Mitch-riley

Mitch-riley

#30732175 - 9 years ago

In reply to PaddoK33N, #6:

It's less the entire government and more Michael Atkinson the ONE attorney general who is against an R18+ rating for games EVERY other attorney general voted for an R18 rating he is the only one that voted against it unfortunately the vote has to be unanimous

yes i think your right and michael Atkinson is a wanker

• Fredaus

Fredaus

#30732176 - 9 years ago

it seems we will soon be down to a choice between My little pony and Barbie games...

• delta_62

delta_62

#30732177 - 9 years ago

In reply to Fredaus, #9:

GOOD GOD

• Fredaus

Fredaus

#30732178 - 9 years ago

i've seen some AvP and have played left4dead and i thought that it was ridiculous how much attention such games got media wise months before release.

i downloaded the dantes inferno demo yesterday, WOW. just... Wow. this is a ridiculous game. it makes L4D and AvP look like a warner bros. cartoon. yet i haven't heard anything from the media in australia. am i just living under a media free rock or is it being ignored?

if i am under a media free rock, come join me! we can start a club, "the fuck atkinson" club.