Forums > Blue team

Rooster Teeth League?

Posts (4)

• just1legend

just1legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tell Me When To Go

#31055460 - 8 years ago

I Was thinking that we play too much Halo Reach and due to the success of Grifball, Should we do a Halo Reach league? I mean think about it, we have competitive multiplayer matches (4v4 and maybe 2v2, I really don't like FFA) but also Firefight where we compete for the best score and we have Versus mode. It really doesn't have to be serious but in a relaxed way, the rooster teeth way. All I am saying is that we compete once a week (or a month) and at the end determine a winner of a league championship that we do not care (for the most part). Think about it.

• Soul_Tiller

Soul_Tiller FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31055461 - 8 years ago

In reply to Xsnipd, #1:

Well, since this is a Blue Team group, we'll call this a Blue Team League.

But, yeah. I've worked on making my own map variant and gametype to play with my friends, but I would like more people to play with.
    I'm pretty sure RT is going to set it all up pretty soon to have the official gametype and map variant, though, so I'm going to wait until then.

Post edited 10/07/10 9:45AM

• Wiredpyro

Wiredpyro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31055462 - 8 years ago

As long as there's a red team to beat up

• lilsavage978

lilsavage978

#31055463 - 8 years ago

GO Blue Team!