Forums > Books

Harry Turtledove's novels

Posts (9)

• keegothefrog

keegothefrog

#13569984 - 9 years ago

what are your thoughts on his books what is your favorite book or series of his.

• desertfox5

desertfox5

#13582991 - 9 years ago

His books are a great read. They are very thorough and well written. You are able to get a sense of what the world is like beyond just the politics and military. I'd have to say that How Few Remain is my favorite so far.

• keegothefrog

keegothefrog

#13583777 - 9 years ago

yeah that is also one of my favorites.

• Point

Point

#13619853 - 9 years ago

The whole "Darkness" series is great. Alas, some jerk stole every book except the first from me.

• keegothefrog

keegothefrog

#13619935 - 9 years ago

i remember those books i loved em

• DerDONNER

DerDONNER

#13811324 - 9 years ago

I really liked Guns of The South, and I'm working my way through the Worldwar Series.

• keegothefrog

keegothefrog

#14006458 - 9 years ago

i loved the worldwar series right now im waiting for his new book to come out.

• JimBeau706B

JimBeau706B FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14659095 - 8 years ago

The man is a genius. His work is well planned, and written. My favorite of his works start with How Few Remain and continue through his time line of World war I, and II.

• senseiseth

senseiseth

#14689234 - 8 years ago

I have the book Guns Of the South. He's a really cool guy, I went to school with his daughters when he was working on the Worldwar Series.