Forums > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Once More, With Feeling

Posts (13)

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522550 - 10 years ago

Am I the only one who can't help listen to the soundtrack for this episode all the time? Srsly.

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522551 - 10 years ago

K, I listen to the soundtrack ALL THE TIME. I know all the songs by heart. And I have all the Buffy series so I watch it on DVD a lot. I also have the soundtrack of it on my iPod lol

Nerd!

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522552 - 10 years ago

Totally my FAV ep!

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522553 - 10 years ago

Kinda, funny, I saw this video someone had from a con that James Marsters was at, and all the fans were trying to get him to sing Rest in Peace, and he couldn't remember any of the words at all.

I think this episode is tied with The Wish as my favorite in the whole series. You know which one I mean? Where Cordelia wishes Buffy had never come to Sunnydale and stuff gets all fucked up. I love that episode.

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522554 - 10 years ago

In reply to serenity_blu, #4:

Hahaha that's an awesome ep!!!

I really love the ep HUSH, where everyone looses their voices! When Giles draws for the meeting lol and when Buffy mimics 'staking' and it looks like she's trying to say jacking off lol

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522555 - 10 years ago

This thread is now about everybody's favorite episode, as well as Once More, With Feeling. Oh, and btw, I am now listening to the soundtrack. And yeah, I love that one too. I think the Gentlemen were some of the best done villains in the show.

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522556 - 10 years ago

In reply to serenity_blu, #6:

I totally agree!

My fav songs from Once More, With Feeling are "Going through the motions", "Rest in Peace" and "Give me something to sing about". I cried when Buffy sang about being in Heaven, and Willow's reaction. *Shivers*

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522557 - 10 years ago

"What You Feel", "Rest in Peace", and "I've got a Theory/Bunnies/Together" are my favorites, definitely. I love how much they go into Anya's fear and hatred of bunnies.

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522558 - 10 years ago

In reply to serenity_blu, #8:

Damn those bunnies! They'll take over the world!!!!!

I love how she dressed as a bunny for Halloween! (Which was also a good ep!)

anyabunny.jpg

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522559 - 10 years ago

There's nothing we can't faa-aace.

Except for bunnies...

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522560 - 10 years ago

In reply to serenity_blu, #10:

And she has the most concerned look on her face! I burst out laughing each time!........................... btw, we're the only people posting in here lol

• serenity_blu

serenity_blu

#30522561 - 10 years ago

Yeah, the rest don't know where it's at.

"Is it just us?"

*opens door* "They got! THE MUSTARD! OOOOOOUUUUTTT!"

"It's not just us."

• gotbuffy

gotbuffy

#30522562 - 10 years ago

In reply to serenity_blu, #12:

I love that part. hahahahaha