Forums > Comics & Anime

Jacon 06

Posts (11)

• Biolith

Biolith

#4387469 - 13 years ago

It's a little bit late now, but this is a thread in which to post whether or not you're going to cosplay for JAcon this year and whether or not you're going to the masquerade. Post who you'll be going as to the masquerade and JAcon and a picture.

• pgw_chaos

pgw_chaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#4389457 - 13 years ago

I am going to go to Jacon, but not cosplay. Way too lazy to do it, also I always put stuff off. But I'll be at Jacon.

• charfade

charfade

#4395576 - 13 years ago

I'm going as well. wont be cosplaying though, I couldn't find anyone I wanted to go as. I will be going to the masquerade ball though. ^_^ I'm happy that alot of people are interested in the ball. few of the staff commented that they were worried not everyone would want to do it or dress up so formal. I hand made my mask as well as my fiance's. Thats about all I have in the way of a photo.

Masks.jpg

For volunteers and there is a crew party tonight so I'll be leaving in a little bit.
    Hope to see ya there! smiley0.gif

Post edited 4/27/06 8:41AM

• blank

blank

#4397365 - 13 years ago

I'll be at Jacon, but I'll be in T-shirt and jeans attire. None of that fancy stuff for me.

• Biolith

Biolith

#4400056 - 13 years ago

I would probably be dressing up as Sephiroth, but A) I don't have long enough hair; B) I can't dye my hair white for lack of time; C) I still can't manage to make a costume that looks like what he wears. Therefore, I will be wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

• pgw_chaos

pgw_chaos FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#4413424 - 13 years ago

Well I am at Jacon, I picked up Season 4 of RvB and Season 1 of Strangerhood. Also got Geoff, Joel, and Dan to sign my RvB DVDs, For my Season 1 and 2 DVD I am only missing Burnie and Jason till I have all the main cast, because I got Gus, Matt, Geoff and Kathleen to sign them last year.

• Biolith

Biolith

#4463244 - 13 years ago

I didn't see Kathleen...

• blank

blank

#4464103 - 13 years ago

In reply to Biolith, #8:

She wasn't there this year. I saw her last year.

• J00J00B33

J00J00B33

#4464393 - 13 years ago

oh man..

I was at JACon..

I made Geoff Joel and Dan sign a pair of pants.

• charfade

charfade

#4464913 - 13 years ago

if anyone has any photos from the convention.... and I mean any... I'm putting together a 06 gallery for the Jacon site. my e-mail is epona_lioness@yahoo.com if you want to submit any! ^_^

thanks again!

• RessXalcor

RessXalcor

#4468604 - 13 years ago

Read my sad story of JACon and why I wished to kill myself during the event.

its in my journal