Forums > Demetri Martin.

Jokes.

Posts (12)

• ElWaldorf

ElWaldorf

#30169925 - 10 years ago

Tell us some of your favorite jokes of Demetri.

• Joseph4499

Joseph4499

#30169926 - 10 years ago

there is one I like, I don't know exactly how its worded bet its something like this, I have a time machine at home... It only goes forward at regular speed.

• SoH_Spector

SoH_Spector

#30169927 - 10 years ago

I like the the one he did on in Impotant Things, you know the coffe one
    "Ok if you draw the lines in little heat waves, it's hot, but if you change them into strait lines, now it's loud, but if you put them coming from the side, that means it's coming at you, it's attacking you. But if you put them all together, now you've got a hot, loud, cup of coffe attacking you, you gotta get outta there!"
    smiley0.gif He is so great, but it's not as funny without the pictures he shows, while he's telling it smiley0.gif

• SoH_Spector

SoH_Spector

#30169928 - 10 years ago

oh, and this one-
    "You know, I feel stupid when ever I trie to spell 'Banana". Cause I never know when to end it. 'Bana...ok, it needs some more. Bananana.....Darrrrrrrn!"

Post edited 2/23/09 4:06PM

• Novus_Virtus

Novus_Virtus

#30169929 - 10 years ago

Glitter is the STD of craft supplies.

• CptGrif

CptGrif

#30169930 - 10 years ago

"Hiking is really just walking where it's O.K. to pee."

• genGrevious

genGrevious

#30169931 - 10 years ago

improper fractions one

• bunnyzilla

bunnyzilla

#30169932 - 10 years ago

You can make anything sound creepy by adding, "....ladies" to the end of sentences

....ladies. ;)

• doganddog

doganddog

#30169933 - 10 years ago

lets let G represent a hot girl in high school.Then add in a loss of J,or job and add 20 which equals fat. (G+20)-J=F

• JAFOOfficer

JAFOOfficer

#30169934 - 10 years ago

If someone asks you if you are tickleish, they are going to touch you. Weather you say yes, or no, they will touch you. To prevent this, say something really random like "i have diarrhea"

• drbob7

drbob7

#30169936 - 10 years ago

It wasnt a joke but the entire skit about the religious mouse traps

• bluebullcrap

bluebullcrap

#30169937 - 10 years ago

"I was once in a bar with my friends one night...and I went to the bathroom. I sat down and saw that some people wrote on the stall door. It read 'Metallica Rules'. Under that it said 'Metallica Sucks'. Under that it said 'You suck'. Under that it said, 'Fuck you.' And I was thinking...A lot of people shit with pens. I should get myself one."