I say Rose, but truly, who wouldn't

• Sindre1

Sindre1

#30011118 - 10 years ago

Jack.

• Lava_Piranha

Lava_Piranha

#30011119 - 10 years ago

Rose is a bit of a Mary Sue IMO. I actually preferred Donna, simply because she was the most believable and realistic companion.

• The_Boxman

The_Boxman

#30011120 - 10 years ago

Rose was actually my least favorite, she was around for too long and brought too much extra baggage. So Donna is my favorite for the time being.

• AsianAddict

AsianAddict

#30011121 - 10 years ago

Donna has the perfect attitude for a companion. I don't like Martha cause she has no apparent emotions at all... In a couple episodes I've seen her, she's just not a good actor. She doesn't act surprised well... I don't like how Martha just discourages Donna to discontinue going with the Doctor when they both first meet.

• Nikera

Nikera

#30011122 - 10 years ago

This post has been deleted by a group admin.

• randomwill

randomwill

#30011123 - 10 years ago

ROSE AND DONNA

• setinflames

setinflames

#30011124 - 10 years ago

Donna ,cause she is a redhead through and through

• daniel_nye

daniel_nye FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Burnie Coin Club Member

#30011125 - 10 years ago

Rose was OK, but I like Martha. I don't see the problem with her. Donna's not bad, but I wasn't fond on her during the Xmas special she was in. I started to like her more in Partners in Crime where they saw each other and kept quiet but talked by miming.

Post edited 12/19/08 11:16AM

• Brainmuncher

Brainmuncher

#30011126 - 10 years ago

Leela. She was spunky and could put up a good fight.

• Britishfan

Britishfan

#30011127 - 10 years ago

Rose, but I would say that as she was the first compain I wathced. Captain Jack comes in a close second.

• SkittlzLaRae

SkittlzLaRae

#30011128 - 10 years ago

I would have to agree that Rose was the WORST! She always seemed to get the Doctor into trouble and he was always having to look out for her or save her from something. I was truly annoyed for a while.

• JuggaloJohn

JuggaloJohn

#30011129 - 10 years ago

Martha Jones, is my fav, but i really enjoyed the Ones with Donna too and was a really sad ending to the season

• Isocryd

Isocryd

#30011130 - 9 years ago

K-9, i loved that tin dog.
    Donna being a close second, just because she would keep the doctor on his toes. (one shock, coming up!)

• lockerd2

lockerd2

#30011131 - 9 years ago

definatly Jack rose is too hot and donna eee not so much but martha is hot enough you know not too much and not too little but her being with the doctor invoked the Master so no. jack is still good now that hes a fixed point in time plus hes omnisexual. wink wink.........damn i typed it.

• Shabobble

Shabobble FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Extra Life

#30011132 - 9 years ago

Rose, over and over again.

• JPBrick

JPBrick

#30011133 - 9 years ago

I'm really liking Amy as a companion. Sort of reminds me of a bit of all three past companions.

• Demon-Rift

Demon-Rift

#30011134 - 9 years ago

Jack and Donna are probably my fav. Amy may take a lead in time though. Martha on the other hand I couldnt stand, she just over explained everything and didnt feel like realistic character

• JuggaloJohn

JuggaloJohn

#30011135 - 9 years ago

Amy is my new fav, I liked donna alot too, but i think Amy sold me on the new season!!

• Zato

Zato

#30011136 - 9 years ago

Peri, the 5th Doctor's companion

she was also quite a looker

• sam12344

sam12344

#30011138 - 9 years ago

amy pond