Forums > Dragons......

If you were a Dragon...

Posts (7)

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#30672566 - 9 years ago

What kind of dragon would you be? (i.e. european dragon, wyvern, lindorm, chinese dragon, indian naga, etc.)

What elemental powers would you have? (i.e. fire, ice, earth, electrical, acid, etc.)

What would you look like? (colour, build, size, etc.)

Would you be good... or evil?

And... anything else about your dragon persona you want to put, like backstory or something.

• Zankaru

Zankaru

#30672567 - 9 years ago

Okenuth_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

* European
    * Fire
    * Good..well mostly good.

~*~ What I would do ~*~
    Really nothing different that I dont already do, except maybe I would set alot more things on fire and fly around alot for the fun of it.

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#30672568 - 9 years ago

In reply to Zankaru, #2:

Really nothing different that I dont already do, except maybe I would set alot more things on fire and fly around alot for the fun of it.

smiley4.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley4.gifsmiley4.gif

• dereckc1

dereckc1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Whovian, Stargate fan,

#30672569 - 9 years ago

In reply to DocRossim, #1:

I would be like the Lernaean Hydra from the Trials of Hercules. Mainly for the fact that it can regenerate any parts of its' body and thus cannot die. A form of immortality yes, since any and all cells would be regenerated once they would wear out.

After that, and would you need anything else really?, I would like to be an Ice elemental dragon, breathing a vapor that would freeze my attacker solid, and save leftovers for quite a while as well!

Probably around 20ft tall, not including tail, with wingspan of maybe 30ft. Black scales, silver underbelly for difference. Three heads for the Hydra look and, of course, a row of spikes down the back leading to a three-way barb at the end of the tail.

I would probably be good, but would be awesome in a battle, you know AK-47's blazing, grenades exploding, heads flying off with more growing back as fast as they fly off. smiley0.gif

• FoxboyPrower

FoxboyPrower

#30672570 - 9 years ago

I would be a green western dragon with the ability to breath fire. I would promote peace between humans and dragons. I would fly and basically just enjoy being a dragon.

• AnreRakamee5

AnreRakamee5

#30672571 - 8 years ago

Black and Gray Western European dragon all the way!

• DocRossim

DocRossim

#30672572 - 8 years ago

In reply to FoxboyPrower, #5:
    Very noble of you smiley1.gif

In reply to dereckc1, #4:
    Interesting. Being that big would be difficult though, hard to get under doorframes.
    I've always wondered whether a Hydra has some kind of central brain somewhere so it still remembers stuff when its heads get cut off. It'd be interesting to think about... and if it wasn't the case... then you'd sort of stop being the same person/dragon after a few beheadings... Hmm.