Forums > family

People We Love, But Aren't In Our Family

Posts (8)

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135861 - 10 years ago

this is for talking about the people you love that arent in ur family like gf, bf, wifes, husbands, soul mates, lovers, and the girl (or boy) you love and that love you back but can't be with you cause they have a fucking bf (or gf)!

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135862 - 10 years ago

like me i love this girl and she loves me but she has a fucking bf and i dont like him because he's not a good bf at all he doesnt even call her like baby and stuff he sickens me but wat about u guess and girls.

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135863 - 10 years ago

does anyone else have someone to talk about i feel alone for more than one reason

• JediJesus87

JediJesus87

#30135864 - 10 years ago

In reply to jonnycrow, #3:

That's because you are, you're alone in this world and that won't ever change.

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135865 - 10 years ago

In reply to JediJesus87, #4:

dude ur so gay and annoying leave me alone u fucking gay ass stolker

• KatieKatt

KatieKatt

#30135866 - 10 years ago

i love my bf we had troubles in the apst and broke up a few times but its all better hes the only one i will ever love he is my soul mate and if i lose him again i wont survive i feel like he is the only one i truly care for i love him with all my heart:]

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135867 - 10 years ago

In reply to JediJesus87, #4:

maybe i am alone

but i dont need u bagging on me i can do just fine all by my self i dont need anyone and ya there is something rong with my brain but i'm not stupid so come on atack me bring it u cant effect me u cant touch this u cant hurt someone with no feeling so bring it see if u can make me kill myself but i cant be touched u cant hurt wats alredy broken and cant be fixed

• jonnycrow

jonnycrow

#30135868 - 10 years ago

In reply to KatieKatt, #6:

ya i no how that feels sorta but i'm having problems right now but i'm fine theres nothing rong and i can live without her i can live alone for the rest of my life because u cant hurt wats alredy dead inside u cant touch me i no my probs and flaws i have no streengths u cant get worse than me so just let people try to make me worse and u shouldnt waste ur time on me i may not be here much longer i'm going to take some pills right now and not because of any of those gay ass punks that can only dis and put down because they cant fase their own probs because of me and my life thats y because of me